• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

What is your one favorite underrated attraction in all of Disney World?

yedliW

Advertisement
I know it often is on the lists of 'underrated attractions', so it may not actually be all that 'underrated', but my go-to for this question is the People Mover.

KBLovesDisney

Original Poster
I know it often is on the lists of 'underrated attractions', so it may not actually be all that 'underrated', but my go-to for this question is the People Mover.
I believe it used to be underrated, but now I think the People Mover has actually become quite popular which is freakin' awesome! :joyfull: That is in my top 3 most favorites attractions at Disney World.

Schneewittchen

Gran Fiesta Tour Starring the Three Caballeros. Just a beautiful scene from the San Angel Inn, fun music and some of my favorite classic characters - Donald and Jose Carioca. If you've seen Saludos Amigos and The Three Caballeros, you would understand my love. Art, music, dancing, scenery. Infotainment at it's best.

KBLovesDisney

Original Poster
Gran Fiesta Tour Starring the Three Caballeros. Just a beautiful scene from the San Angel Inn, fun music and some of my favorite classic characters - Donald and Jose Carioca. If you've seen Saludos Amigos and The Three Caballeros, you would understand my love. Art, music, dancing, scenery. Infotainment at it's best.
Yes! I'm just sad that the Aracuan bird didn't make an appearance in the ride.

Epcot_Imagineer

This comment is not a reflection on Horizons, and I mean no disrespect towards Horizons.
Mission: Space has got to be mine. An incredibly inventive ride system, paired with one of the most entertaining ride vehicles of all time (Every button and switch you flip gives satisfying feedback in the form of a sound).
EDIT: I call it underrated because I usually see nothing but negative comments toward it, especially on the forums!

Last edited:

Pooh.sHoneyHuntTDL

Magic Kingdom:
1. Enchanted Tales with Belle

AK
1. Wildlife Express Train & Museum

Epcot PF (Pre Frozen)
1. Maelstrom
Epcot (Post Frozen)
2. The Land

Hollywood Studios
1. Soundstations Booth

Disneyland
1. Storybook Cruise

California Adventure
1. Monster's Inc

Pooh.sHoneyHuntTDL

I believe it used to be underrated, but now I think the People Mover has actually become quite popular which is freakin' awesome! :joyfull: That is in my top 3 most favorites attractions at Disney World.
In general I equate Underrated = 5-10 minute wait time.

Unfortunately People Mover is now 30-40 min. So i haven't been able to ride it the last 4 trips I've gone to MK.

J_Carioca

It's hard to pick just one.

AK - not sure if the Maharajah Jungle Trek is "underrated" but it's one of my favorite things to do.
Epcot - Gran Fiesta Tour of course. Also, I love the Seas. It's nice and cool and relatively quiet, and I love ocean animals.
HS - honestly, not much aside from One Man's Dream.
MK - Tom Sawyer Island, Tiki Room and Country Bears.

Top Bottom