What Is Your Favorite Ride And/Or Attraction ❓

NickWilde

Everest has been my favorite ever since I first rode it. Really hope they renovate it soon though, (Why haven’t they at least removed the hairties yet, they break my immersion?) would love to see the yeti in it’s full glory instead if the “disco yeti” we have now.

Walt Disney1955

Pirates of the Caribbean. Love the WDW version but when I went to Disneyland a few years back I liked that one more. It is longer.

This is closely followed by Haunted Mansion.

The Empress Lilly

Thunder - my fav since 1981 and as good as ever
SSE - last bastion of EPCOT. I'm perfectly at peace with the current iteration
Star Tours - I just always have a blast
Kilimanjaro Safari - forever growing on me. Every ride is different, and I've had a particular good streak the last half dozen times or so. Big, taking its time, pretty, dignified, no characters - pure, classic Disney

Four different parks is entirely coincidental.

HiJe

My favorite changes by the day, but at the moment I would say its a tie between Dinosaur at AK, Splash Mountain at MK, and Tower of Terror at HS. I generally enjoy these rides, but they move up the list after I saw how much my 4 year old loved them. He was quoting Dinosaur for days after.

"Pterodactyl, Pterodactyl, definitely not our dino".

Ted Daggett

MK -
Splash Mountain - It is almost 12 minutes long, and fun the entire time
Mickey's Philharmagic - Another 12 minute ride -- highlights of the best parts of Disney's most popular movies
TTA People Mover - 10 minutes of relaxing fun

DHS-
TSMM - 8 minute ride - love the interactive competitive nature
Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular - I love that they can find an audience member each show to beat up 😜

AK -
Festival of the Lion King

Epcot -
Disney & Pixar Short Film Festival
However, I enjoy walking around the park more than any single attraction

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom