What is this?

SteveBrickNJ

Original Poster
This rectangle above "Post reply"
20220619_204319.jpg
has recently been appearing as I view wdwmagic on my Dell - Google Chrome Laptop. I can enter in my post and choose emojis...but when I tap on "Post Reply", nothing happens. I have to access wdwmagic on my cell phone and post this OP question from my phone.

AndyS2992

Just came here to post the same thing. It's been popping up on my screen for the last couple of days.

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:

SteveBrickNJ

Original Poster
I do but it keeps coming back 😆
Well the last time I had a problem on wdwmagic but not any other platform / website...the answer ended up to be I was using an ad blocker. Maybe that is the case with both of us🤔? I am posting THIS on my phone. My phone naturally allows ads so I have no issues. The occasional problem is just on my laptop with the ad blocker.

Last edited:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Ad blockers are interfering with the ad loading which is what you are seeing.

Upgrade to WDWMAGIC Premium instead of using an ad blocker. Ad blockers kill websites like this.

Account upgrades

SteveBrickNJ

Original Poster
Ad blockers are interfering with the ad loading which is what you are seeing.

Upgrade to WDWMAGIC Premium instead of using an ad blocker. Ad blockers kill websites like this.

Account upgrades
Well as I mentioned earlier in this thread, I view wdwmagic often on my phone. No ad blocker.
So I "enjoy" :rolleyes: the ads frequently in that regard.
Have a great day :)

Goofyernmost

As long as we are discussing that pain in the butt advertisement placement. The fact that I am always having to stop typing to move the page up to see what I am typing and that it stops some of the needed functions because they can't be done without clicking off all the mid to lower placed ads now we have the joy of occasionally blasting out sound loud enough to wake he dead. It really is getting tedious. I know it gives you needed income, but frankly at this point I don't even know what the ads are about. The minute it shows up with mouse in hand I click it away, but I shouldn't have to do that. I'd rather you narrow the actual thread width and run ads along side then to constantly have to take action to remove it for practical usage of the site.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom