What is this Tiki Room lyric?

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
I liked "kamikaze" if only because it's edgy and quirky. It doesn't fit but it's still better than rhyming with itself which is the lowest of lows. And even with the anti-humor play it's still beyond stupid. But I can dig it. Like I said before, the lyric's hot garbage no matter how you slice it. No offense to the Sherman Bros.

CaptainAmerica

I liked "kamikaze" if only because it's edgy and quirky. It doesn't fit but it's still better than rhyming with itself which is the lowest of lows. And even with the anti-humor play it's still beyond stupid. But I can dig it. Like I said before, the lyric's hot garbage no matter how you slice it. No offense to the Sherman Bros.
The joke isn't the lyric per se, the joke is the birds giving each other . It's a character development line.

91JLovesDisney

I would like to point out that while I find Kamikaze unlikely, there are several lyric/transcript sites online that say Kamikaze, though I'm sure some of them are copied and pasted.

Yet at the same time, 'called macaws' shows up just as much, if not more

Unfortunately I find no results except this thread when advanced searching for 'clawed macaws' :(

LittleBuford

I always heard as " called macaws because of their claws no because their macaws "
Same here, not only because that’s what it sounds like, but because the joke makes sense.

I can’t hear “kamikaze” at all, nor do I understand how it works with the rest of the lyrics, but it’s what he’s saying according to most official sources.

Does anyone here have access to an officially published copy of the sheet music?

eyestone63

Ok, so I must be the only one who hears this then because I haven’t seen what I thought it was ANYWHERE! LOL

The boys in the back are calm be-cause …
… because of their claws?
No, because they’re macaws!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom