What is the worst ride in Magic Kingdom? (quality-wise)

What is the worst ride in Magic Kingdom? (quality)

• Total voters

QuasiNoFroyo

Ya mad, bro?

LMAO!
Do you seriously have absolutely nothing better to do? Your kids liking a generic carnival attraction is not a valid excuse to consider it objectively good. That’s like calling Norm of the North a good movie exclusively because your kids enjoyed it, not because you found anything in that movie that struck a chord with you on a personal level.

JusticeDisney

Do you seriously have absolutely nothing better to do? Your kids liking a generic carnival attraction is not a valid excuse to consider it objectively good. That’s like calling Norm of the North a good movie exclusively because your kids enjoyed it, not because you found anything in that movie that struck a chord with you on a personal level.
Now me thinks you don’t quite understand the meaning of the word “opinion.” Hahahahaha!

Before you continue posting, you may want to bear in mind the old saying, “better to remain silent and appear to be stupid than to speak and remove all doubt.”

QuasiNoFroyo

Now me thinks you don’t quite understand the meaning of the word “opinion.” Hahahahaha!

Before you continue posting, you may want to bear in mind the old saying, “better to remain silent and appear to be stupid than to speak and remove all doubt.”
How about you start doing the same? It’s already embarrassing enough that you first came here arguing with someone else’s opinion.

QuasiNoFroyo

Oh, and show me where I argued with someone else’s opinion. Go ahead. I’ll wait.
Did you seriously not read your own first two posts on here?

Also, responding to people’s messages with “LMAO” and “hahahahaha” makes you lose all credibility and makes you look like a troll. Now go away.

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
Astro Orbiter - I enjoy the ride itself, but you wait in an unthemed switchback line that seemingly never moves (partly because you can’t even see the ride from it) and is prone to people jumping line to join a portion of their party sent ahead to wait (which can mean the difference of an extra elevator wait or two); then you crowd into a smaller area to wait on an elevator; then wait in line up top; then ride!; then wait on an elevator to take you down. This is the one the line has to be the lowest for me to wait on out of the choices listed.

JustAFan

I think other posters are tired of two posters each trying to get the last word in. Enough.
Yes! Thank you, @The Mom ... I'm sick of it! It's all over these boards and it's ridiculous. State your opinion and let it rest. If someone else wants to argue with the wind, let them. Never argue with a fool. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom