What is the worst pixar movie ?

Rich T

Good Dinosaur, definitely. The Sam Elliott T-Rex is the only good thing in the entire film.
(EDIT)
Finding Dory is a close 2nd. What a shameless, unimaginative cash-in.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Car 2 has the lowest
  • 'Fresh' score,
  • critics' rating score
  • audience rating score
  • CinemaScore
It would have easily been the biggest money loser if it didn't have the appeal of Cars 1 fooling people into seeing it.

Cars 3 scores come in next to last, but, they're generally good-to-mixed scores.

Surprisingly, The Good Dinosaur scored higher than Cars 3 with generally good scores. But that's compared to movies in general. Pixar movies usually get very very high scores, and so, in comparison, the Good Dinosaur's scores look bad.

doctornick

The worse is far and away The Good Dinosaur IMHO. Just a chore to even get through. I actually can't even remember huge chunks of the movie because I zoned out due to it being so boring. I'd actually rate Brave as the next worse (still cannot believe that won the Oscar over Wreck It Ralph).

Cars 2 is certainly a poorly made movie, but its watchable in a mindless entertaining way. I mean, it has funny moments and the characters are still decent. And at least it draws from a solid predecessor so there's an existing emotion tie to most of the characters. I'm certainly not defending it - it deserves its rotten score and the plot is terrible and its basically a feature length toy commercial but I much prefer it to The Good Dinosaur.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom