What is the strangest item you have found when entering a ride vehicle at a Disney park?

PorterRedkey

Original Poster
I just got back from Orlando and while I had a good time, there were some moments that were less than "magical".

One such moment was when I entered my log for Splash Mountain. Someone had left a half-eaten cheeseburger from McDonalds at the bottom of the log. It was soggy and smelled bad. I said something to a cast member before we took off, but I got a shoulder shrug. I couldn't wait to get off the ride.

Does anyone else have any similar stories?

PorterRedkey

Original Poster
I guess I might be over-reacting, but it really was disgusting - like riding in a fast-food waste bin.
I just can't imagine stopping off at Mickey-D's, picking up a hamburger, bringing that burger into the park through security, deciding to eat that burger on Splash Mtn, then when they got full they thought it would be okay to just leave it in the ride vehicle. How does this even happen?

Disneydreamer23

:hungover:When I was on small world there was diarrhea smeared all over the seat, it looked like there was a child that had a bad accident. I noticed immediately and got off they cleared the boat for cleaning .

PorterRedkey

Original Poster
:hungover:When I was on small world there was diarrhea smeared all over the seat, it looked like there was a child that had a bad accident. I noticed immediately and got off they cleared the boat for cleaning .
I saw a boat with a cast member in it clean up something. When another cast member asked the status of the boat she just said "no, No, NOOO! It was then, quickly moved past the loading area.

copcarguyp71

I saw a boat with a cast member in it clean up something. When another cast member asked the status of the boat she just said "no, No, NOOO! It was then, quickly moved past the loading area.

Haha...this was the first thing that came to my mind.

images

Spikerdink

Way back in time when there were actual room keys, my key fell out of my pocket on Big Thunder. Luckily I realized it within a few minutes and raced back and met the car when it returned....

Since its not strange, but fits in with some of the more bodily function findings, I once refused to get into the Space Mountain car because there was a huge puddle of pee on the seat. The CM barked at me that I messed up the line (she thought I chickened out at very last second) but I said there was no way I was sitting in someone's urine.

Weather_Lady

I've never found anything but random garbage, most notably a rather large, full bottle of Nestle Quik in a Splash Mountain vehicle. I typically grab the garbage when I exit the vehicle and throw it out myself, and follow up with a good hand-washing, just because I can't bear to see it left there and there's typically no chance to flag down a CM.

Rinx

When I was working my CP at Mission: Space I was loading the capsules and closing them up. I came to one and was about to ask the Guests if they were all set and noticed that the far door was covered in tuna fish looking vomit. I have no idea how the gentleman seated directly next to it didn't notice but I had to ask them to hop out.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member

Way back in time when there were actual room keys, my key fell out of my pocket on Big Thunder. Luckily I realized it within a few minutes and raced back and met the car when it returned....

Since its not strange, but fits in with some of the more bodily function findings, I once refused to get into the Space Mountain car because there was a huge puddle of pee on the seat. The CM barked at me that I messed up the line (she thought I chickened out at very last second) but I said there was no way I was sitting in someone's urine.

I'm definitely going to be looking at the seats a little closer now before I sit down! :depressed:;)

MaryJaneP

Some how my daughter, 6 at the time, lost her left croc on Buzz Lightyear... I really don't think she noticed until I asked where it went

How does she not notice only having one shoe? Did you recommend going back to Buzz and giving them the right croc so at least they had a complete pair and your daughter could walk on the level.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom