What is the plan for Innoventions East and West?

jt04

About Disney crowds, they are adding dozens of gates at MCO and a major transportation hub in the next few years to handle the growth. But also, population growth in Florida will continue to boom as boomers retire. This will greatly drive attendance.

We are nowhere near peaking. Disney has no choice but to continue expanding. Same for Uni. IMO.

PorterRedkey

Where in Manc? I've just moved from Didsbury to bramhall, how do you know so much great stuff about the goings on in Disney?
You can see more of his awesome knowledge on display at his site. It's www.martinsvids.net

Be warned! Once you click that link you may be unavailable to friends and family for several hours or for several days, depending on how much you love Disney parks. :D

Have fun!

azox

Original Poster
I love the Innoventions BGM, but it's time for something new. It is super '90s.

Maybe they will bring the music of BT from tomorrowland from Shanghai :) Though for me the current BGM music is something I love and would really miss.

KBLovedDisney

IMO - If the Innoventions was going to be used as a museum type building, I would say move the Leave a Legacy walls there and start putting up displays and glass cases with ride models and other memorabilia of the rides that no longer exist like Horizons and the older versions of current rides.

Daveeeeed

IMO - If the Innoventions was going to be used as a museum type building, I would say move the Leave a Legacy walls there and start putting up displays and glass cases with ride models and other memorabilia of the rides that no longer exist like Horizons and the older versions of current rides.
Inside or outside?

*Q*

I saw a group of guys wearing homemade shirts that said this in Oct when I was there for Food and Wine Fest. Except it said "trashed" not tanked lol
That is seriously heartbreaking that that is what EPCOT has degraded into.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom