What is the plan for Innoventions East and West?

azox

Original Poster
With Innoventions East and West continuing to have their attractions shut down, does anyone have any rumors or know what Disney is planning to do with these large areas? Any chance we could be getting an attraction? or is this going to just be more festival space?

HauntedMansionFLA

With Innoventions East and West continuing to have their attractions shut down, does anyone have any rumors or know what Disney is planning to do with these large areas? Any chance we could be getting an attraction? or is this going to just be more festival space?
No official announcement from Disney

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Expect new names, severe internal modelling and new cosmetic exteriors. New store in the Mousegear space. Room for Starbucks to get bigger.

A modest expansion to the north west and possibly one to the north east. North west to gain an "expo" feel (not Stark) and Electric Umbrella space consolidated although the kitchen should stay the same, albeit remodelled.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Expect new names, severe internal modelling and new cosmetic exteriors. New store in the Mousegear space. Room for Starbucks to get bigger.

A modest expansion to the north west and possibly one to the north east. North west to gain an "expo" feel (not Stark) and Electric Umbrella space consolidated although the kitchen should stay the same, albeit remodelled.
So a lot of changes, but you can't release anything specific as of yet. No problem. Are you excited for the changes? And is there anything actually green lit with a timeline?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
So a lot of changes, but you can't release anything specific as of yet. No problem. Are you excited for the changes? And is there anything actually green lit with a timeline?
I'm not about to name the names or talk about the details in the north west corner that's for sure!

Yes, I'm looking forward to it. Finally rid of the 90s clutter and poor design. So far as I know this has recently been approved.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
I'm not about to name the names or talk about the details in the north west corner that's for sure!

Yes, I'm looking forward to it. Finally rid of the 90s clutter and poor design. So far as I know this has recently been approved.
Oh, absolutely I am fine with you not naming names! Thanks! So please post more info when you can. We appreciate it!

hpyhnt 1000

What about the unappealing "kaleidoscope" paint scheme? Please tell me that changes.

The upcoming changes can only be an improvement over what is (or isn't) there today.

DinoInstitute

Do any dining plans include any sort of counter service breakfast options (which is needed since they took away Sunshine Seasons breakfast)?

Last edited:

pax_65

I don't know the exact details but it makes sense that a meet and greet would have a much lower building and operating cost than an attraction, especially a high-tech one. So if you can have a M&G that draws large crowds (like Anna and Elsa), you're increasing demand while minimizing costs, which = PROFIT.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Do any dining plans include any sort of quick service breakfast options (which is needed they took away Sunshine Seasons breakfast)?
I have no idea. But I hope so. I agree. It is a disgrace there is no in park normal QS breakfast. It was farmed out to a third party (Starbucks) to save money and is totally inadequate.

Or you have to pay through the nose. Again, a monetary consideration.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom