What is the "intensity level" expected of the new coasters?

tentaguasu

Original Poster
Anyone know how "intense" the new Tron and GOTG coasters are going to be? I'm a huge fan of BTMR, but found Incredicoaster (on the west coast) a bit too much for my old body to handle. (The spirit and heart say yes! The body, not so much...) Space Mountain, BTMR, Mine Train, are all about my speed.

I'm hopeful that the new ones will be more on the BTMR end of the spectrum, but wondering if anyone knows this yet....

AshaNeOmah

I suspect they'll both be more in line with RnRC. With the launch start and all. Maybe not as many inversions. Tron is kinda it's own thing, smooth with rolling hills. You can see a video of the Shanghai version online, also with a launch.

THE Monorail Lime

Anyone know how "intense" the new Tron and GOTG coasters are going to be? I'm a huge fan of BTMR, but found Incredicoaster (on the west coast) a bit too much for my old body to handle. (The spirit and heart say yes! The body, not so much...) Space Mountain, BTMR, Mine Train, are all about my speed.

I'm hopeful that the new ones will be more on the BTMR end of the spectrum, but wondering if anyone knows this yet....
Guardians will not, it be more on an Everest Thrill level

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Height restrictions are a pretty good gauge of intensity... the taller the requirement, the more intense the ride. For example, TRON in Japan is 48"...

thomas998

What is the max G in Everest?
about 3.2... Space Mountain peaks at 3.7... which seems odd but then G-forces are likely higher on Space Mountain due to some of the quick switch back turns so while the levels are higher they likely don't last very long at all so you don't notice it as much as some of the extended length g forces you feel in Everest.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom