Rumor What is the construction at MK parking lot?

KrazyKat

8EBF4820-AFA5-4FE0-891A-AD0A440EB2CA.jpeg

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Saw a bunch of heavy equipment and have no idea what it is for?

JoeCamel

So are they filling in the wetspot with a mound to let it settle then shave it down to parking lot grade or are they offering parking on top for an upcharge?

MickeyMouse10

I don't know, but I wish they would build parking decks. This way there would be more land for resorts, parks and other stuff that makes me smile.

MickeyMouse10

You should stay on property more often... ;)

Haha, I do, but I'm cheap. So it's usually at the All Stars, where the bus service is awful. I tried it for one trip and it put a damper on the whole thing.

Since I'm not an old lady or using an ECV I had to stand up on most of the buses. It was torture at the highest level. It was worst than having to be stuck on an elevator with crying evil babies. I had to hold on with a death grip to the rough black straps that hang from the ceiling. My crotch in a total strangers face the whole time, most of which didn't enjoy it either.

Phil12

Haha, I do, but I'm cheap. So it's usually at the All Stars, where the bus service is awful. I tried it for one trip and it put a damper on the whole thing.

Since I'm not an old lady or using an ECV I had to stand up on most of the buses. It was torture at the highest level. It was worst than having to be stuck on an elevator with crying evil babies. I had to hold on with a death grip to the rough black straps that hang from the ceiling. My crotch in a total strangers face the whole time, most of which didn't enjoy it either.
This should help:

1594320460822.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom