What is the Best Part Of Disney??!!!What makes disney for you?!

Pmiln

Original Poster
Heres one for everyone out there.
What do you rate the best point, moment, character or story about Disney?!
Thinks of Themeparks, Films, Music, The good and the bad, Toys, Atmospheare, enviroment, Holidays, Shops, Presents, Christmas etc.
What makes Disney for you?!
Don't be shy and tell all.

Thanks

For me its the mix of everything, everything they do makes life seem so good, and young!
The films are great (but not as good as the older ones), Musics great and The themeparks are out of this world (everyones dreams, have taste for all)
:slurp: :D

General Grizz

Well, let me explain myself.

The heart of Disney, I think, is the magic, explained in my previous post. Several branches come off of it:

**PROGRESS, INSPIRATION, and CREATION**

...brought to life in attractions, memorable scores and songs, and memories: NOSTALGIA and FAMILY.

The themes of UNITY and PEACE play roles throughout the realm of Disney - prominent in the keys to the kingdom: Safety, Courtesy, Show and Efficiency.

And of course, that special touch to make the world a better place...

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation..."

"Horizons - all shining and new - Horizons where dreams do come true..."

"If we can dream it, then we can do it..."

"Man has a dream, and that's the start. He follows his dream with mind and heart - and when it becomes a reality, it's a dream come true for you and me..."

"Life is a prize - live every minute. Open your eyes and watch how you win it..."

"Improbable...Impossible, no..."

"Though her words are simple and few, listen, listen, she's calling to you. Feed the birds, tuppence a bag...tuppence, tuppence, tuppence a bag."

mrsdanalind

:sohappy::sohappy:The fact that from the time I arrive at my resort, until the last moment I can wring from my vacation, I am encouraged and prompted to forget reality, susupend belief and just relax,mentally and physically. I can burn off stress by walking the parks and enjoying the entertainment and atmosphere, knowing that when I board the bus for the return trip to the resort, I will be carrying part of the parks in my heart and mind.
It keeps me sane to know that I will probably start planning my next trip in less than two years and that we as an entire family are going, Great Grandma to the newest addition to the family. I look forward to being there and watching as the grandkids faces light up as well as the great Grand parents who have never been there before.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Heres one for everyone out there.
What do you rate the best point, moment, character or story about Disney?!
Thinks of Themeparks, Films, Music, The good and the bad, Toys, Atmospheare, enviroment, Holidays, Shops, Presents, Christmas etc.
What makes Disney for you?!
Don't be shy and tell all.

Thanks

For me its the mix of everything, everything they do makes life seem so good, and young!
The films are great (but not as good as the older ones), Musics great and The themeparks are out of this world (everyones dreams, have taste for all)
:slurp: :D

Either I miss-read it or I saw that this was listed in the 'weather' section.. :lookaroun

Moment: When you walk down mainstreet looking at Cinderella Castle! :sohappy:

Character (besides mickey mouse) Spinelli from Disney Channel's 'Recess' series

Story: :confused:

Themepark: All the theme parks in my opinion are great, tho not a big fan of A.K.

Films: Getting better and better, I do think that Disney should let PIXAR do the 3D and let the Disney movies keep with 2D.

Music: Hi diddle dee dee, An Actor's Life for me!

Good: Parks and Movies

Bad: No 2D films, and various un-imagination-created attraction in WDW

Toys: Pins?? :lol:

Atmosphere: Looking out the window at the main gate of WDW

Holidays: I've never experience anything Disney holiday-related besides movies

Shops: Pin Station and World of Disney shop in Downtown Disney

Presents: D23

The theme parks are the best Disney has ever had, and I want to keep it that way.

Kirk88

Moment: Once Cinderella's Castle is in view!

Character (besides mickey mouse) Tough call, has to be Donald or Goofy.

Themepark: Magic Kingdom

Music: Hmmm.....I'll go with 'You Can Fly' from Peter Pan, since it's going through my head right now!

Good: Parks and Movies

Bad: No classic style animated movies as of late.

Toys: Right now, my kids are all about Disney Princesses, Cars, & Toy Story!

Shops: Downtown Disney

ScoutN

OV 104
Premium Member
Driving through the World Gate and when I hear the CM say "Welcome Home." From that point until I am off property nothing else matter. "Not school, not the store, not the team and all their nonsense. For those seven days or more.... I'm free."

Mr_Incredible

The smells, the music, the detail, the FEELING. The familiarities of my childhood, and the memories of past trips that keep me coming back.

If anyone here golfs occassionally like I do, you know that feeling where you hit 28 bad shots, but that one time from 180 yards out, you put it 4 feet from the cup.....that brings you back to golf again.....well that FEELING is the FEELING I get all the time when I am at disney.

When I went in September with my first child for his first time, I had this incredible, unexplainable happy attitude and feeling, to top it off I brought my wife for HER first time. I probably overwhelmed her with excitement, running around, showing her hidden mickeys and what-not. It's just something thats so amazing that I love, its hidden, its YOURS.....its my dream. and when I am there I am living my dream.....and there is NO better feeling in the world.

mrsdanalind

disney....sigh

Driving through the World Gate and when I hear the CM say "Welcome Home." From that point until I am off property nothing else matter. "Not school, not the store, not the team and all their nonsense. For those seven days or more.... I'm free."

I love the suspension of disbelief that I can get when I arrive at the bus. For the week I'm not a boss, not an adult, I'm just me, being able to sing along with the rest of the bus to the Brady bunch theme song or just chatting with the other guests on the ride to and from the parks. I leave the "real " world at the Air port and until I'm back in the air on the way home, I'm all disney.
:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom