What is the best meal for the price in WDW (parks and resorts)

HollyAD

Earl of Sandwich at DTD. The best lunch or dinner for your money. I have never tried breakfast here. I hit here twice our last trip and love the variety and the sandwiches are delicious. For a TS I have heard great things about Sanaa. The menu pricing seems to be better than some other restaurants and the AKL is a great experience even if you are not staying there.

El Esteef

I always enjoy the food at our resort. I think for the price you can get a great value. When we use the dining plan I love it because we get a large meal, a bottled drink, an awesome dessert (huge ice cream sandwhich) and we use the refillable mug.

javy2004

i gotta go with Kona Cafe's breakfast. I haven't gone to too many different places to eat around the resorts and parks, but Kona has always made me feel like I'm eating a breakfast that should have cost more than I actually paid. Priced similarly to IHOP and the quality I feel is quite a bit better too :)

JerseyDad

...Wolfgang Puck Express in DtD. It's the CS restaurant that feels like a TS eatery. The quality / quantity of food for the $$ cannot be beat. AND ...they bring you your food after you're seated ...and clear your dishes (real dishes and silverware). Additionally ....I feel that their pizza ...is on par with Via Napoli ...for almost half the price.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom