What if?

SOLISIMO

Original Poster
A. You were a multi-million/billion dollar corporation, who would you be?

B. What ride would you sponsor

C. What would you make the ride like?

A. Ford
B. Test track
C. Turn into a time machine ride going back to the early model T's and move foward throughout history with some kinks along the way kinda of like Dinosaur in AK.

CaptainWinter

got this idea from another thread.

A. LucasArts
B. New Star Wars themed land
C. nuff said

Wow -- it's forehead-smackingly obvious that would work. That would make so much money it's silly.

It would cost billions to build though, and WDW is stretched too thin as it is. I'm more in favor of WDW giving more TLC to their four somewhat undernourished gates.

SOLISIMO

Original Poster
Wow -- it's forehead-smackingly obvious that would work. That would make so much money it's silly.

It would cost billions to build though, and WDW is stretched too thin as it is. I'm more in favor of WDW giving more TLC to their four somewhat undernourished gates.

Then what would you do:p

Master Gracey 5

LucasArts HAS billions, its a question of their interest. If the relationship were strengthened a bit this could happen.

Xethis

Well, Star Wars would have been my first choice. Huge wealth of history to draw on & limitless options for rides, events & dining. But since that one's already a no brainer my next choice would have to be . . .

A: Marvel/Disney
B: A new comics themed land
C: A really immersive experience, not like anything that has been done before (ahem, Universal).

I'd love to see the lengths this could be taken to. An Xmen mansion with a Danger Room 3D coaster. Tony Stark's workshop. The Fantastic Tower dining experience. A Blade/vampire themed dark/thrill ride. A next generation Spiderman coaster. The lab of the Hulk. The Avengers Hall. A become your own hero/villain experience (ala BBB or Pirates League). Thor's Mighty Hammer ride. The Deadpool drop. The Captain America Adventure.

The possibilities are mind boggling. Using modern technology instead of the same tired old excuses for rides. And new high end versions of characters in costumes, like the new Iron Man & Spiderman suits, no spandex! With over 50 years of history and hundreds of heroes & villains to draw on, it could be amazing.

Oh well, back to reality . . .

CaptainWinter

Then what would you do:p

I'm for

- Kodak, Apple, or someone else (or Disney themselves) redoing the JII ride and reopening the upstairs IW, or

- a Japanese or German company (or Disney, again) footing the bill for new attractions in their respective countries. Japan has an empty show building sitting there already. Or...

- more stuff in AK, in the dead spaces.

Or all of the above, of course. Didn't Disney rake in $1B for Alice in Wonderland last year? Some of that money's gotta still be around!

Cheers!

Grizzly Hall 71

A. Ford
B. Test track
C. Turn into a time machine ride going back to the early model T's and move foward throughout history with some kinks along the way kinda of like Dinosaur in AK.

a. State Farm
b. Weather Planet Pavilion at Epcot
c. Kuka robotic arm adventure through nature's worst. A tornado, hurricane, blizzard, and nor'easter.

Mickey is King

A. Ford
B. Test track

I'm REALLY suprised that Ford doesn't have a sponsership somewhere in the parks, or do they?

history/future of trans. added to TT, that might work.

SOLISIMO

Original Poster
I'm REALLY suprised that Ford doesn't have a sponsership somewhere in the parks, or do they?

history/future of trans. added to TT, that might work.

I know ford is in sea world. But seeing that they are the only american company that didnt take the governments loan and their success the past two years, I dont see why they wouldnt want to be involved.

kaos

Ford sponsored the original TestTrack... Magic Skyways at the 1964 Worlds Fair- so I guess there is a part of Ford in the Disney family... it's just in DL

Star Wars Galaxy would be a great addition to DHS, or a great stand-alone 5th gate.

Tatooine, Coruscant, Naboo, Alderaan, Kyshyyk, with the Death Star as the iconic hub...

Easily 5 to 6 attractions in each land, easy to provide food service, and the retail would be unimaginable!

mp2bill

A: BP
B: Ellen's Energy Adventure
C: I'd add a section in which the industrial world's dependency on fossil fuels causes an accident so bad that oil leaks into the ocean for more than 100 days...not that that could ever happen.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom