What if you owned the Disney Parks?

Pepper's Ghost

Original Poster
I know this is super late and random compared to the post, but I wanted to weigh in on this because as a Haunted Attraction producer and fan myself, I want to say your lighting here is particularly awesome too.
Wow! I take this as a great compliment given your background, but honestly also even if you weren't in the industry. Thanks so much. I played with the lighting to try and get it just right, but some of it was luck too. I'm not a professional haunter or photographer. I just play one at home with my annual Halloween display inside and out. I like being the "haunted house" in my suburb, but the competition is stiff in a couple mile radius. This is one area where my mild case of OCD pays. 🤣 I've often thought of letting trick or treaters walk through the house too because I go to extra lengths with details in the house given my annual costume party, but inviting kids in could be both creepy and risky if anyone was to get hurt.

Again, thanks!

ppete1975

Wow! I take this as a great compliment given your background, but honestly also even if you weren't in the industry. Thanks so much. I played with the lighting to try and get it just right, but some of it was luck too. I'm not a professional haunter or photographer. I just play one at home with my annual Halloween display inside and out. I like being the "haunted house" in my suburb, but the competition is stiff in a couple mile radius. This is one area where my mild case of OCD pays. 🤣 I've often thought of letting trick or treaters walk through the house too because I go to extra lengths with details in the house given my annual costume party, but inviting kids in could be both creepy and risky if anyone was to get hurt.

Again, thanks!
luring kids into your house with candy..
Id love to hear that conversation with the PD when some karen calls the cops

LOL KIDDING

Pepper's Ghost

Original Poster
luring kids into your house with candy..
Id love to hear that conversation with the PD when some karen calls the cops

LOL KIDDING
exACTly! lol 🤣 Lots of Halloween decorating folks build a walk-thru attraction for trick or treaters. I already set up the inside so I thought maybe just let them walk thru, but it just doesn't seem right. Some kids try to push their way in actually and I have to stop them.

I've thought many times of moving a lot of my decor into the garage for my own walk-thru. That's just a lot of work. Not sure I'll do that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom