What if there was an Amazing Race-style competition at the Disney Parks?

MagicKingdom4Ever

Original Poster
It would be like the Magic Quests on Disney Channel, but on a much larger scale. Contestants would have to do challenges all around the Disney Parks. Like the Amazing Race, there would be detours, road blocks, and elimination. Those who get in first place will be rewarded with prizes. The winners of the event would receive a million dollars.

Any other ideas for this?

ThemeParkPriest

It would be like the Magic Quests on Disney Channel, but on a much larger scale. Contestants would have to do challenges all around the Disney Parks. Like the Amazing Race, there would be detours, road blocks, and elimination. Those who get in first place will be rewarded with prizes. The winners of the event would receive a million dollars.

Any other ideas for this?
Yeah, I'm a big fan of The Amazing Race! In fact (I'm sure I've shared this before, but I couldn't find it), almost 20 years ago, I ran an Amazing Race competition on a different forum where the pairs would have gone to all of the countries in World Showcase. We had to cut it short due to lack of involvement.

But I've also done Great Urban Races in Madison, Boston, and Pittsburgh, so there could be definitely something like you're suggesting. It probably wouldn't be a $1 million prize but that could be figured out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom