What if Hershey's sponsored an Epcot pavilion?

Cooltosh2345

Original Poster
Hershey's is a pretty big chocolate company, even having its own theme park.

But what if it had a Epcot pavilion?

What would it be like?

What would be its main attraction?

SteveBrickNJ

Hershey's is a pretty big chocolate company, even having its own theme park.

But what if it had a Epcot pavilion?

What would it be like?

What would be its main attraction?
Well @Cooltosh2345 , Hershey is a competitor with Disney so this would never take place. Have you ever been to Hershey's Amusement Park called: Hersheypark? It is a nice family theme park that even has a Waterpark within the "rides park". If you live in their tri state area then it is certainly a more reasonable budget option than Disney World's admittedly superior various theme parks.

macefamily

Chocolate World has a 3D show similar to the Muppet ride in Hollywood Studios. There's also a faux factory tour slow ride that shows the history of Hershey.

MickeyMouse10

It doesn't matter that they have a park in Pennsylvania already. Disney would still make a deal with them if money was involved. Look at what they did to Main Street Confectionary!

I'd love to see a Willy Wonka like boat ride (ala "Living with the Land") which shows you how chocolate is made. Without the mysterious mishaps from the film of course.

P.S. For those people that will say "They don't own Willy Wonka". Well that is why I put the word "like" you fricking genius.

Last edited:

ChrisFL

Premium Member
Chocolate World has a 3D show similar to the Muppet ride in Hollywood Studios. There's also a faux factory tour slow ride that shows the history of Hershey.

The 3D movie was awesome (technically "4D"? since a lot of things happen in the theater), really good quality when I saw it around 7-8 years ago.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom