What if Epcot had another Club Cool type place? Instead of soda it would be......

What if Epcot had another Club Cool type place? Instead of soda it would be......

• Coffees

Votes: 16 16.7%
  • Pastries

• Candies

• Beers/Wines

Votes: 43 44.8%
  • Other....

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • None. Leave Club Cool a one of a kind spot.

Votes: 13 13.5%

• Total voters

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I voted "other" ... get rid of Club Cool. It doesn't fit in thematically with the rest of Future World (architecturally) and it doesn't make any sense in Future World. It's just there.

But it doesn't cost really Disney much. It's one of the LAST sponsored attractions.

Why banish Coca-Cola from the property because of theming? Why not banish Pixar from the seas? Now THAT doesn't make sense in Future World!

Krack

But it doesn't cost really Disney much. It's one of the LAST sponsored attractions.

Why banish Coca-Cola from the property because of theming?

I wouldn't banish Coca-Cola from the property. I would find a place for Coca-Cola where it makes sense; maybe somewhere in the World Showcase. The presentation (the building, the architectural design, etc) clearly doesn't fit anywhere, but the concept of "beverages from around the world" and "oh, btw, here's a bunch of Coca-Cola merchandise you can buy" could fit any number of places. I think it could fit in near Showcase Plaze or alternatively where the Odyssey used to operate.

Why not banish Pixar from the seas? Now THAT doesn't make sense in Future World!

I would. I'm an EPCOT purist, I'd boot all the characters except for the standard 5 and Figment.

NiarrNDisney

I wouldn't banish Coca-Cola from the property. I would find a place for Coca-Cola where it makes sense; maybe somewhere in the World Showcase. The presentation (the building, the architectural design, etc) clearly doesn't fit anywhere, but the concept of "beverages from around the world" and "oh, btw, here's a bunch of Coca-Cola merchandise you can buy" could fit any number of places. I think it could fit in near Showcase Plaze or alternatively where the Odyssey used to operate.

Well besides what I had said earlier I suppose it may be fun in DTD! Its not like they don't have room on the Westside or Unpleasurable Island.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom