What If Disney: Building an Resort in Canada

HomeImagineer

Original Poster
Last edited:

HomeImagineer

Original Poster
While i'm working on other projects not only on my laptop but on paper for master plans i'm working on & as well for my What if Disneyland's Second Gate still & i'm so dearly sorry for taking to long but Summer is here & i want to do stuff & soon my home park Canada's Wonderland is going to open on July 7th but i'm going on a Friday of the 09th of July, But you know what, since its almost Canada Day soon i would do my Disneyland Canada Resort right about now. So enjoy

Ontario Disneyland Resort

Welcome everyone to Ontario Disneyland Resort. This new Disney theme park & resort planned for the people of Canada & for Ontario would be Disney's 3rd located in North America (After Disneyland in California & Walt Disney World in Florida) in an effort to continue expanding Disney's presence to fans around the world.

Having theme parks in Canada could be tourist attractions not only from people across the globe but Canada period. Many of its popular theme parks in Canada include Canada's Wonderland in Vaughan, Ontario, La Ronde in Montreal, Quebec, Calaway Park in Calaway, Alberta or even the Playland at PNE in Vancouver, British Columbia are one of the best Amusement & Theme Parks in Canada & Ontario Disneyland Resort would be the next major park in all of Canada.

The new park in Canada represents a great opportunity and it's share of challenges to expand the Disney footprint, but in a whole new way. the resort would expands about 5, 6 or 700 acres of land with parks, resorts & complexes areas for the whole family. Its i want to share this project to all of you, i always want Disney to build a theme park resort in my home country, Canada. and the resort would be from an hour or 30 min drive from the City of Ottawa with a new highway connected to the new Disney Resort.

But however some people in our country or as in Canada we say Canadian Haters may think that a Disneyland Resort would be stupid & would not fit in Canada or even saying Disney go home we don't need your stupid park, well the problem is this, The only reason why a Disneyland in Canada would not fit here, because they may say that our Canadian Temperature & Climate Change its difficult to built a resort, But for me its might fit maybe because it could be similar to Paris or Tokyo during the four seasons at the resort & the beautiful colors at the whole resort. The Ontario Disneyland Resort is owns by The Walt Disney Company about (45%) & The Government of Canada about (50%)

Theme Parks:
  • Ontario Disneyland
  • Unknown Second Gate Park

Water Parks:
  • Disney's Geyser Gulch (Right next to the Grand Canadian Resort & Spa)

Entertainment Complex:
  • Disneytown (Disneyland Paris's Disney Village, Shanghai's Disneytown & WDW's Disney Springs type complex with a lake)

Resort Hotels:
  • Ontario Disneyland Hotel
  • Disney's Grand Canadian Resort & Spa
  • Toy Story Hotel
  • Disney's Wilderness Campground & Resort

TABLE OF CONTENTS

ONTARIO DISNEYLAND RESORT GENERAL OVERVIEW

INFRASTRUCTURE

DISNEYTOWN ENTERTAINMENT DISTRICT

HOTELS

ONTARIO DISNEYLAND PARK (Gate 1)

TOP SECRET PROJECT: SECOND GATE PARK (Gate 2)

FUTURE/EXPANSION PROJECTS FOR THE RESORT & AS WELL FOR SCRAPPED PROJECTS

Last edited:

MickeyMouse10

Cool, I love Canada... and their chocolate. I went to Canada's Wonderland and Niagara Falls about 15 years ago. It was very enjoyable, besides the awful meatball sub I had at Mr. Sub.

Will parts of the parks be enclosed because of inclement weather? If so I think an indoor snowy land that represents the icy arctic parts of Canada would be awesome.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom