What Hotel is the most immersive?

susan lees

I stayed in and did love the theming at akl and we also had the savannah view but not my favourite theming. Favourite is POFQ for several reasons. Quiet and relaxing with lovely surroundings, food was good and boat to springs was a lovely addition. We were there at mardi gras and they go all out for that.
Scat cats was great with live music. Back in November can't wait:)

slappy magoo

AKL is the most immersive, but I gotta say, as a nearly old-ish man who can still vaguely remember when WDW was relatively new and Magic Kingdom WAS WDW, when I think WDW, I think Contemporary. Yes it doesn't look like you're anywhere else, it doesn't have the island theme of Poly/Victorian theme of GF/mountain theme of WL/etc/ It has the Disney theme. It is as Disney as the Magic Kingdom itself, to me. An idea of architecture simultaneously grand and odd, a quaint vision of what we once thought the future would look like. I dig it.

NiarrNDisney

I agree with many here that said AKL and FW!

I would also like to through in Boardwalk Resort for when the sun goes down the actual boardwalk comes alive with performers, lights, sights, sounds and smells. With the boats navigating the lake , Guests walking the boards enjoying the lake views, shops, restaurants, treats etc etc it really whisks you off to a different place and time.

SpiteriFam

We’ve booked AKL for our first visit. We opted for it specifically because it looked the most immersive/themed. With two kids we wanted the place to really feel different from anywhere else we’ve been.

Hopefully it will prove to have been the right decision.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom