What Haven't You Experienced Since Last Time?

DisneyJunkie

Original Poster
As we know, the longer it is between WDW visits, the worse it is......because of the wait, but also because of how much more new or changed things there are that you haven't gotten to experience yet. So what new things do you look forward to experiencing since your last trip?

My last trip was September 2012. So I haven't seen (and when I say "seen", I mean in person) anything in New Fantasyland (Little Mermaid, Be Our Guest, 7 Dwarfs Mine Train, etc). I haven't seen the Tangled rest room area or the re-done Peter Pan queue. I haven't done the extended Haunted Mansion queue with its additions. I haven't done the revamped Test Track. Haven't done the updated Great Movie Ride. Haven't yet experienced anything with the MagicBands or FastPass+ as it wasn't in place yet. And there's probably a lot more, too. I wish I had my next trip planned, but at this rate it seems like it'll be quite interesting with so much more to see.

mimitchi33

My last visit was in March 2011 (around the time of the Tohoku Earthquake), so I haven't see the new Fantasyland or the updated Great Movie Ride and Test Track yet.

Goofyernmost

Actually, since the last time I was in any Disney Park, which was Disneyland Paris... I have experienced none of it. How could I if I wasn't there. If you're asking what is there now that wasn't the last time I was there. Not much of anything really. At my age I cannot afford to wait a long time between visits, if you get my drift.

belledream

Well...we were just there in September, but of course, missing it already. And Skippers Canteen is now open and I sure love my food experiences so I'm itching to see the sights and try the food!

Disney4family

Pirates (and Liberty Tree) were being refurbed this August! So sad. Need my dank, dark, musty Pirate smell.
230 days!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait!

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
I've not seen Star Wars Launch Bay or the Disney & Pixar Short Film Festival.

I also haven't been to Disney Springs since its renaming (though to me it'll always be Downtown Disney).

DfromATX

Our last trip was in 2013. They had the wall up for Seven Dwarfs, but it wasn't open yet, so we're excited to see it this summer. Is the Frozen ride up yet? I guess that'll be new for us as well.

MississippiBelle

Our last trip was in December 2013 so I haven't experienced the Seven Dwarves Mine Train, Skipper's Canteen, any of the new hub around the castle, the new Lion King show, Star Wars Launch Bay and the Pixar shorts festival, or any of Disney Springs! Our next trip is in October 2016 so maybe the Frozen ride will be open by then? Not sure that we will ride it regardless but no construction in that area would be nice! I'm very excited to see New Fantasyland with no construction walls up!

Mr Anderson

Last trip was December 2014; we haven't been to Disney Springs, Star Wars Launch Bay, Skipper's Canteen, the new hub in MK (super excited to see this area with no stinking walls!!!)... I am trying to think of what else we haven't seen, but I am drawing a blank.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom