What happened to Mousermerf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jiddng

Original Poster
I was looking back at some old posts, and I noticed that Mousermerf's account has been suspended. Does anybody know why?

He was always so nice, polite, and full of WDW info, I can't imagine what could've happened to have his account be suspended.

Anybody know?

tigsmom

I was looking back at some old posts, and I noticed that Mousermerf's account has been suspended. Does anybody know why?

He was always so nice, polite, and full of WDW info, I can't imagine what could've happened to have his account be suspended.

Anybody know?

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

Thanks! I really needed that laugh!!

You do not get your account suspended by being nice & polite. :zipit:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Countdown.gif

Hrudey3032

Anybody know?

Well I am not sure the words nice and polite were in his vocabulary.Maybe pompous and arrogant were.

Captain Hank

I picture him holed up in his lair under the MerfCove, chuckling to himself and repeating: "they'l learn...they'll ALL learn..."

:lookaroun

EPCOT.nut

I picture him riding Spaceship Earth muttering "My precious my precious" :lookaroun

:lol::lol::lol: ZOW!

Thx - I'm not on this site regularly, so that's a side of merf that I had never seen. I remember when Thrawn was suspended.... from that thread it seems like he came back as merf, no?

Hmmm I never thought of reincarnation as creepy until now....:lookaroun:lookaroun:lookaroun:lookaroun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom