What Going on with Resorts in September?

CLEtoWDW

So I was just looking into resorts for the month of September figuring I’d find nothing with Star Wars opening. What I found was there was an insane amount of availability even at DVC resorts? What is going on? Just curious.

COrunner

Depending on when you were looking I found similar stuff. It is the lull with schools going on and before food/wine AND Halloween/fall breaks and holidays.

We did September a few times and loved it, The DD break this year is early October though :(

Upvote 0

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
Its September. Nothing surprising about tons of availability.
Besides have you not seen the news that SWGE isn't as popular as Disney had hoped?
Its one section in one park. Just like TSL and Pandora.... one section in one park is not going to bring insane crowds to WDW in general.
Its nothing that guests are saying I must go asap like an anniversary or whole park opening would.

Upvote 0

me_stitch

Premium Member
I'll be in Disney World in a couple of weeks and after visiting SWGE last month at DL I probably won't even go near it this trip, there's one ride and other than the queue and the fact that there's a life size Millennium Falcon, the ride itself isn't worth more than a 45 minute wait. And if you are going, don't do single rider or you get the engineer job every time.

Upvote 0

wendysue

Everyone must be going in November because I cannot find a room except in All star sports. Was hoping for Pop, or at least Movies, but none available at Pop or Movies and they want over 200 a night at Music!! Guess we are staying off site.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom