What ears do you wear?

minniemickeyfan

Original Poster
So I know there's a lot of "ears" out there you can buy-specifically those that make you look like that famous mouse we all love...I was wondering do you have a favorite you wear every trip? Do you buy a new one every trip for everyone in the family? Have you tried the design your own ears?
We have the regular famous black Mickey ears, some blue ones from the "Where dreams come true" promotion a few years ago, and our daughter has several princess ones. I was hoping to get a new one this trip but not sure what to get. So I was wondering what "ears" do you wear?

maryszhi

So I know there's a lot of "ears" out there you can buy-specifically those that make you look like that famous mouse we all love...I was wondering do you have a favorite you wear every trip? Do you buy a new one every trip for everyone in the family? Have you tried the design your own ears?
We have the regular famous black Mickey ears, some blue ones from the "Where dreams come true" promotion a few years ago, and our daughter has several princess ones. I was hoping to get a new one this trip but not sure what to get. So I was wondering what "ears" do you wear?
they no longer do the make your own ears. :( i love the traditional ones, the santa mickey hat i got when i was at the world at christmas this past december, but i really dig the minnie headband ears. i have a ton of them. I am most excited about getting the minnie witch hat this up coming trip.

SulleyanBoo

My sequin black and red Minnie Mouse ears were my "go to" ears for every trip until my golden retriever seemed to like them as well....as a chew toy. lol I will be buying new ones (the same kind) I love them. I also want a chip and dale, goofy, and pluto hat..I love those too!

Jedeye80

I wear the ones that are stuck on the side of my head, sorry couldn't resist, I always say we should get some ears but never do.

MagicMegan

None... Lol. They are all cute but I know I'll never ever wear them again, and can't make myself sped the money on them to wear once.

Amber

6+4+3=2
Premium Member
I wear my candy corn ears on Halloween. Only got made fun of by a skipper once. "Candy corn!! I said lean!!" :D

DSC04710.jpg

Sweet Melissa

I have quite a collection of the headband style Minnie ears. My favorite are the gold ones from Disneyland's 50th anniversary. I don't bring those much anymore as they're starting to wear a little. I was hoping to get these when we arrive on Halloween, but it looks like they're already sold out.

ImagineerDude

If the ears weren't so expensive after buying tickets, I would totally buy a new pair every time. I am yet to buy a Disney World shirt (have Splash Mt) after 7 trips! I bought a DL shirt my first day there! My sister has recently made a tradition of buying a small new princess crown annually on our trips.

powlessfamily4

I love the headband style as does my daughter. The original ears just doesn't fit our heads right. My favorite headband being the black sequin with the red and white Minnie Mouse bow. Last year my daughter did the "Build your own ears" thing and put hot pink sequins ears on the hat with her name in the same color to match. She keeps them on a shelf in her room and said they are just to look at and are not "wearable". But common.... you gotta have ears!!

ExtinctJenn

I have lots of ears but I tend to wear the headband sort most often. I LOVE my beanie style hats and if I pick up a new pair on a trip I typically wear them for that day but I tend to go back to the headband style.

BrittanyRose428

I usually wear he regular black sequined headband with the red Minnie Mouse bow. But I do have a Pirates of the Caribbean ear hat from around 2006, when Jack Sparrow was added to the ride. It has an earring in one of the ears and a red bandana hanging with skulls on it, I wear that one sometimes. I can't wait to wear the bride ears someday. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom