What does "ISSE" mean?

mharrington

Original Poster
On the thread about Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway coming to Toontown, there is one post where the posters went on a tangent discussing what to do with the rest of Toontown to improve it: https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads...ilway-disneyland.935320/page-118#post-8862217.

The link above goes to a post in the thread, in which they suggested, in part, something radical: namely, to rip out the western end of the land and use it for an expansion of Fantasyland instead. There is a part of the post, however, that I don't quite understand:

[T]ear everything out on the west side and build a show room for another dark ride not connected to the land. uild it like the ISSE show building where the ride is behind the berm and entrance south of tracks.

The question I have, though, is what does "ISSE" mean? I've tried to think of attractions with most of the ride actually located outside the berm, but I can't find anything related to the initials "ISSE". Does anyone know what it is?

Last edited:

mickEblu

On the thread about Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway coming to Toontown, there is one post where the posters went on a tangent discussing what to do with the rest of Toontown to improve it: https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads...ilway-disneyland.935320/page-118#post-8862217.

The link above goes to a post in the thread, in which they suggested, in part, something radical: namely, to rip out the western end of the land and use it for an expansion of Fantasyland instead. There is a part of the post, however, that I don't quite understand:

[T]ear everything out on the west side and build a show room for another dark ride not connected to the land. uild it like the ISSE show building where the ride is behind the berm and entrance south of tracks.

The question I have, though, is what does "ISSE" mean? I've tried to think of attractions with most of the ride actually located outside the berm, but I can't find anything related to the initials "ISSE". Does anyone know what it is?

It’s a typo. He meant IASW

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom