"What do you yourself want to see?"

mharrington

Original Poster
On a previous thread, about a project for the Magic Kingdom that I had come up with but went nowhere (https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/what-to-put-in-the-northwestern-end-of-the-magic-kingdom.937081/), I had argued about coming up with an idea, any idea, that would make people happy. However, @spacemt354 argued that pleasing everyone is not an attainable goal and that it is more important to whatever it is you do, you want to design something for yourself first.

Unfortunately, I'm not really sure how even taking care of yourself first in this context is a plausible goal, if the reception to Galaxy's Edge or even the Skyliner is an indication. I don't know who first came up with Galaxy's Edge or the Skyliner, but I hope that whoever they are, they themselves want to see it, because from the comments I've received, it seems that Galaxy's Edge in particular has not pleased too many people.

No, pleasing everyone is not an attainable goal, but pleasing most people is. However, with Galaxy's Edge in particular, I'm not even sure if a majority are pleased.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom