What do you think...?

Disney_Freak:oþ

Original Poster
What do you think is the scariest ride at WDW? Personally,I think it is the Tower of Terror...For the fact that I was too scared to even ride it when I went to Disney World. That was the only thing I didn't ride. I regret it now,because who knows when I will get to go back? I will one day though.I HOPE!! :) So what do you think?

M

Mr Lightbeer

What do I think? I think the more I read your posts the more we need an under 5's section;)

jay_london

woo woo disney freak,
would you like to take a peak,
although i think you are a hit,
your posts contain a load of ,
if you think i'm being hard,
just go suck a slab of lard,
why not post when you are older,
you may find your posts are bolder,
please df dont take offence,
being an old fart is my only defence,
go vote for me to be president,
this is my last and final sentiment.:D

jay

WDW-Imagineer

Very nice poem Jay!!

Disney_Freak... what we are trying to say is that your posts sound like they are coming from a 5 year old. What's the scariest ride??? Come on. :eek: :eek: We are talking about Disney here... there is no such thing as a scary Disney ride. In my opinion, there is no such thing as a scary ride, period. ToT is a thrill ride, if you are scared of it, you shouldn't be going on thrill rides.

Good day... vote for us!

Original Poster
I don't think the question was "how old do you think I am". if you had a problem with the question,you should have just ignored it. I did not ask for your lousy opinions. I was just trying to make a post,so leave me alone.

Original Poster
And i did not ask what ride would kill you being the scariest. I know Disney World does not have scary rides.the question was meant like which ride do you think would be the scariest,if you had to chose one. You guys are really rude.

M

Mr Lightbeer

Originally posted by Disney_Freak:eek:þ
Um..whatever..nerd

If you call my friend Jay a nerd again I shall no alternative but to slap you,call him a scumbag instead.;)

Attachments

• mickey005.gif
    mickey005.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 197

Goofster

Very nice Jay
There goes a vote for you!

I can however relate to Disney_Freak, I do recall back on the old board, I didn't notice the stupidity behind something on Thrillride.com (that website really does suck) and somebody thought it was really funny. I felt pretty stupid after that, and now I really dont trust the website, they can get anything posted on there. But everything was resolved peacefully.

jay_london

thx Mr.L

DF I thought you may have seen the funny side of my post, things on here tend to be light and fluffy,
not too heavy or too duffy,
we are only trying to have a little fun please excuse the pun,
so come on, join the fun,
don't feel all is done,
try again to be a hit,
just stop writing too much :D
we dont think you are a geek
we really like you disney freak;)

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by jay_london
thx Mr.L

DF I thought you may have seen the funny side of my post, things on here tend to be light and fluffy,
not too heavy or too duffy,
we are only trying to have a little fun please excuse the pun,
so come on, join the fun,
don't feel all is done,
try again to be a hit,
just stop writing too much :D
we dont think you are a geek
we really like you disney freak;)

Well, now that is just bad...:eek: :eek: :eek:

Seano846

Originally posted by jay_london
woo woo disney freak,
would you like to take a peak,
although i think you are a hit,
your posts contain a load of ,
if you think i'm being hard,
just go suck a slab of lard,
why not post when you are older,
you may find your posts are bolder,
please df dont take offence,
being an old fart is my only defence,
go vote for me to be president,
this is my last and final sentiment.:D

jay

And I thought I was harsh

Attachments

• animerlin.gif
    animerlin.gif
    20.7 KB · Views: 122

Tramp

Originally posted by Disney_Freak:eek:þ
I don't think the question was "how old do you think I am". if you had a problem with the question,you should have just ignored it. I did not ask for your lousy opinions. I was just trying to make a post,so leave me alone.

hey DisneyFreaky....

I loved your post...don't listen to those big ol' mean guys...
remember...those criticizing you were the lead candidates in the Lame Post Society election...so it's hard for them to recognize intellectual inquisitiveness...

Best thing for you to do is reach thru your monitor and just slap these guys in the face for being so....so....so....un-gentleman like.

Now...what was your original question?:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom