What do you think now?

Which do you prefer to block the Theater in DHS?

• Sorcerer Hat

Votes: 50 51.5%
  • New Stage

Votes: 47 48.5%

• Total voters

DABIGCHEEZ

Original Poster
As someone who did not have a problem with the Sorcerer hat, I am wondering which most folks prefer. And no NEITHER will not be an option.

Tom

Beta Return
The stage we're seeing right now is temporary (like, for real temporary, not "BAH" temporary). We don't know what the final product will be in the old hat location. Could just be a slightly elevated concrete area. Could even be flat again, with the portable stages being used.

DABIGCHEEZ

Original Poster
The stage we're seeing right now is temporary (like, for real temporary, not "BAH" temporary). We don't know what the final product will be in the old hat location. Could just be a slightly elevated concrete area. Could even be flat again, with the portable stages being used.

I did not know this. But we have heard that before... guess we will see eventually.

And don't they pretty much always have something going on where the stage would be needed?(portable or not)... think HSM or Frozen show umpteen times a day.

Pacha

I like the question you're asking. Before answering it, I'd like to see the finalized stage, and also find out just how 'temporary' it's going to be. :)

polynesiangirl

I guess I'll take the stage over the hat -- for now, at least -- if only because I had such a deep hatred of the hat that I will admit was not entirely rational. ;)

Also, at least a stage kind of works with the "Hollywood studios" thing...? I guess? I'm still not sure what the hat had to do with the park or why it would "go" there (although that park has such an identity crisis, who knows.)

Alexis

I always liked the hat! I'm a little disappointed they took it down.
So, what are they putting in place of the hat?
What is Hollywood Studios' new icon?

I'm kind of confused.

DABIGCHEEZ

Original Poster
Why? NEITHER is what we'll have, so I'm not sure what you're getting at...

I created the poll, so I didn't want a neither in there. If you don't want to pick one of the choices... it is simple, don't! Not getting at anything.

If you read my post #4 you will see I was unaware of it being a so-called "temporary" thing. And also, what exactly is Disney's definition of temporary this time?

epcotisbest

I created the poll, so I didn't want a neither in there. If you don't want to pick one of the choices... it is simple, don't! Not getting at anything.

If you read my post #4 you will see I was unaware of it being a so-called "temporary" thing. And also, what exactly is Disney's definition of temporary this time?
The hat was temporarily there for close to 14 years.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom