What do you tell the haters?

imaginerd

Original Poster
No doubt, from time to time all of us encounter Disney haters who disparage the parks we love, who take shots at the "happiest place on earth," who look down on all things Disney.

I'm curious, what do you say in response?

Yes, we all know WDW isn't perfect (nothing is) and there are plenty of complaint threads in this forum that speak to the negative side of the Mouse. But the fact remains, a guy from rural Missouri took an orange grove in California and swampland in Florida and created something transcendent. Truly magical.

Would love to hear your thoughts and responses to the haters. Snarky or otherwise. The floor is yours...

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
No doubt, from time to time all of us encounter Disney haters who disparage the parks we love, who take shots at the "happiest place on earth," who look down on all things Disney.

Yes, we all know WDW isn't perfect (nothing is) and there are plenty of complaint threads in this forum that speak to the negative side of the Mouse. But the fact remains, a guy from rural Missouri took an orange grove in California and swampland in Florida and created something transcendent. Truly magical.

Would love to hear your thoughts and responses to the haters. Snarky or otherwise. The floor is yours...
Why would you tell them anything?

I will never understand why some people care what other people think. Live your life. Have fun. You only get one shot at this and it could end tomorrow.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
To take it to the general discussion forum? 😊

Personally everyone knows I’m mad anyway so it rarely comes up.
im not crazy big bang GIF

Robbiem

Why would you tell them anything?

I will never understand why some people care what other people think. Live your life. Have fun. You only get one shot at this and it could end tomorrow.
completely agree, why would you care about what other people think. Do what you want and if people don’t like it it’s their problem not your fault

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru

And there are plenty of people who think Disney can do no wrong on here. It's balanced out.

JohnD

Haters gonna hate. Move on.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom