Trip Report What do you get when you mix 27 WDWMagic Ladies and the Disney Dream?

What do you get when you mix 27 WDWMagic Ladies and the Disney Dream?

The best first cruise ever?

Awesome new friends?
(photo credit - @Disneyfalcon)

A very piratey adventure?
(photo credit - @PartOfYourWorld)

A whole bunch of Vanna Whiting?
(photo credit - @PartOfYourWorld)

A new addiction?
Answer: All of the above and much, much more!

jesemeca

Original Poster

Yo ho, yo ho! A pirate's life for me!

We headed back up to Main Street.

Darolyn, it's your favorite!

I found a spot on Main Street to watch Celebrate a Dream Come True for the last time.

jesemeca

Original Poster

And with that, I will never see this parade again!

Back to my happy place and my favorite view!

Corn dog nuggets from Casey's Corner and a beautiful of Cinderella Castle, what more could you ask for?

I desperately needed some A/C at this point, so it was nap time in Hall of Presidents.

jesemeca

Original Poster

Back to Main Street to hang out for a little while before dinner.

Uncle Walt and Mickey!

Chip and Dale!

On our way over to dinner!

Dinner was at Liberty Tree Tavern!

jesemeca

Original Poster

I dream of this meal, especially the beef strips. OMG! I want some now, much better than the noodles I'm having for dinner tonight.

I love Move It, Shake It, Celebrate It! Can't wait to see the new version.

Castle Photo-shoot!

jesemeca

Original Poster

It's funny to think that I finally rode this ride in May!

Choo-choo! I love this little smoking section on the walkway between Tomorrowland and Storybook Circus. Such a quiet little place to sit for a few.

Time for a night ride on Barnstormer!

Dumbo is quite beautiful at night!

jesemeca

Original Poster

As I sat in my happy place, all by myself, I felt a great peace. I rather enjoyed having a few moments to myself, especially on my last night. It was a very nice way to wrap up this trip. I stayed as long as possible.

This was the last picture I took in my happy place. As of right now this place is no longer. There are construction walls all around this spot. I may have cried when I found out about this.

A guy saw me trying to take a selfie and offered to take my picture. So at least I got one last picture of myself in my happy place.

jesemeca

Original Poster

Time to head on home. A few pictures of Pop before heading on out.

This awesome, amazing, excellent trip had come to an end. I had a great time meeting all of you! Each one of you helped make this one of the best trips I have ever been on. I am honored to call you all my friends! I can't wait to see you all as soon as possible!

PartOfYourWorld

That tomato soup!!!!!! I WANT IT.

I don't remember you taking that picture of me watching Up! That last night was fun just walking around an empty deck...ugh miss my Dream :)

Yes I remember talking up the drop on Maelstrom! and now we'll never get to ride it again :(

Dinner at LeCellier was AMAZING. But I have to admit, I have found waaay better filet at the California Grill...would have never thought anything could top LeCellier...but it did you must try it sometime!

Spooky picture at Haunted Mansion...I had no idea what I was doing...I guess I do weird things sometimes! haha.

Unleash the villains was so fun! though I wish I didn't wait 3 hours for Maleficient! oh well, learned my lesson lol. Though I do wear that shirt I bought all the time actually.

Thanks for staying until the end with us!

Don't brag about the Mine Train...I was so mad I missed it May by like 3 days....and I haven't been back since to read it!!!

I remember meeting up with you after the fireworks this night by the bathrooms near the Plaza...I think we left as the Electrical Parade was starting...miss you!!! Glad we got to spend some time together in May!

enchanted_belle

ANNND read!

ps, that moment when two different times we were in the same spot (didn't we see each other at some point? I know I stalked half of the girls when they were on land and demanded people visit!)

Disneyfalcon

I hate it when they make me pay my bill!! lol!
Great shot of everyone at Epcot!
And I love your Villains pics! You were sooooo much closer than me, lol!
The four Jess picture is a keeper for all time, and should definitely be repeated as often as possible. :)
The feelings are completely mutual, Jess! It was an honor to meet you and become friends! Thank you for taking the time to let us relive everything through you! :)

jesemeca

Original Poster
That tomato soup!!!!!! I WANT IT.

I don't remember you taking that picture of me watching Up! That last night was fun just walking around an empty deck...ugh miss my Dream :)

Yes I remember talking up the drop on Maelstrom! and now we'll never get to ride it again :(

Dinner at LeCellier was AMAZING. But I have to admit, I have found waaay better filet at the California Grill...would have never thought anything could top LeCellier...but it did you must try it sometime!

Spooky picture at Haunted Mansion...I had no idea what I was doing...I guess I do weird things sometimes! haha.

Unleash the villains was so fun! though I wish I didn't wait 3 hours for Maleficient! oh well, learned my lesson lol. Though I do wear that shirt I bought all the time actually.

Thanks for staying until the end with us!

Don't brag about the Mine Train...I was so mad I missed it May by like 3 days....and I haven't been back since to read it!!!

I remember meeting up with you after the fireworks this night by the bathrooms near the Plaza...I think we left as the Electrical Parade was starting...miss you!!! Glad we got to spend some time together in May!

ME TOO!!!!

I don't think I was trying to take a picture of you, it just worked out that way.

That poor girl was really nervous. And we sure didn't help any. LOL. That was my last Maelstrom ride ever!

I don't know if I will ever get to eat at California Grill. Doesn't seem like there is much that I would eat there.

I believe we were reciting the spiel about the no windows and no doors!

I have only worn the shirt like once. LOL. I still love it and am so grateful that you got it for me!

I loved party till the witching hour with you and mom!

You may not want to read parts on my next report then. LOL. I even have pictures from the ride.

We did meet up and I think we even traded Vinyls! Miss you too!!!!

jesemeca

Original Poster
I feel a strong desire to go back through and read EVERYONE'S tr. Be prepared. It's happening.

Mostly because I've been out of the loop too long..... :oops:

:happy:

ANNND read!

ps, that moment when two different times we were in the same spot (didn't we see each other at some point? I know I stalked half of the girls when they were on land and demanded people visit!)

Yay!

We saw each other in DTD while you were working and I spotted you and Shaun in Hollywood Studios. And neither of us thought to get a picture either time. :(

enchanted_belle

:happy:

Yay!

We saw each other in DTD while you were working and I spotted you and Shaun in Hollywood Studios. And neither of us thought to get a picture either time. :(
I thought so :) lol.

And yeah, I don't think anyone got a picture of me at all... unless Darolyn did, since I know we actually spent a little time with them at EPCOT at one point...

jesemeca

Original Poster
I hate it when they make me pay my bill!! lol!
Great shot of everyone at Epcot!
And I love your Villains pics! You were sooooo much closer than me, lol!
The four Jess picture is a keeper for all time, and should definitely be repeated as often as possible. :)
The feelings are completely mutual, Jess! It was an honor to meet you and become friends! Thank you for taking the time to let us relive everything through you! :)

After four nights of not having to pay after dinner, how can they expect you to pay a bill for all the stuff I bought in the shops and on Castaway Cay? :eek:

That was a very fun dinner. I so glad I got to share that meal with such wonderful friends!

The only reason I was closer was that I was on the side of the stage in a smoking section near the Brown Derby. Of course, only the smoker's were standing there, so there was actually room to move around. That's where I took my fireworks pictures from too!

That Jess picture is proudly displayed in my room! We plan to repeat it many times! Right @PartOfYourWorld and @plaz10?

Your welcome! Glad you enjoyed it!

jesemeca

Original Poster
I thought so :) lol.

And yeah, I don't think anyone got a picture of me at all... unless Darolyn did, since I know we actually spent a little time with them at EPCOT at one point...

My goodness you are quick!

We just sucked at getting photographic evidence. Definitely next time!

Tiggerfanatic

Fabulous trip report. Of course, look at your subject matter! LOL

It doesn't seem possible that it has been over a year - reading this made it seem like yesterday.

I had such a good time at Le Cellier and then again at breakfast with you all at Crystal Palace. Thanks for letting me tag along. Hopefully we can do it again sometime!

And, I love Elliot, too!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom