Trip Report What do you get when you mix 27 WDWMagic Ladies and the Disney Dream?

What do you get when you mix 27 WDWMagic Ladies and the Disney Dream?

The best first cruise ever?

Awesome new friends?
(photo credit - @Disneyfalcon)

A very piratey adventure?
(photo credit - @PartOfYourWorld)

A whole bunch of Vanna Whiting?
(photo credit - @PartOfYourWorld)

A new addiction?
Answer: All of the above and much, much more!

jesemeca

Original Poster

Can I please have this knife?

I mean what else are two pirate wenches supposed to do at dinner.

Peek-a-boo! I see you!

This BBQ pizza was no where near as good as the BBQ pizza from Luigi's! @derelicte19, I still dream of that pizza.

This pasta was sooo good. I just thought that it was very weird that the shrip were still in their shells when it arrived. Then the waiter came around and peeled them for me. I'm not too sure if I like that or not.

My lovely ice cream with chocolate sauce! The waiter even remembered that I liked lots of chocolate sauce!

I love the decor here!

jesemeca

Original Poster

Bathroom ceiling mirror shot! I had to, I just had to.

It was time to for the Pirates in The Caribbean Fireworks.

Sorry that they are dark and blurry, but here is Jess, Ashley and Darolyn dancing!

jesemeca

Original Poster

Pirate buffet. As if I hadn't eaten enough at dinner, I made a pass through here.

We went to Evolution for a little karaoke!

Jess and Darolyn did an awesome rendition of Summer Lovin'!

After a little more karaoke and some dancing we headed back to our rooms.

I took the Navigator out on the verandah to read over for our at sea day! I enjoyed being on the verandah in the quiet of the night. I was out there till 2 or 3am every night. It was amazing!

jesemeca

Original Poster
Ceiling mirror shots for the win! Clearly you are awesome. :)

And I'm still loving all the Vanna Whiting - it's the best ever.

When I saw the mirror on the ceiling, I just had to! It was calling my name. LOL.

I Vanna White it all the time. That's like my favorite pose!

mrdrift

The water melon carving picture are really great. The mirror shot were fantastic. Love the monkey towel in the room. Following along with this awesome vacation.

jesemeca

Original Poster
Our at Sea Day began with a quick breakfast in Royal Palace. We had brunch scheduled later, but I needed some food now!

I had eggs, bacon and hash browns. It hit the spot!

We wanted to meet the Princesses but the line was ridiculously long.

Oh, how I miss you Chandy!

jesemeca

Original Poster

Instead we made our way over to some of the shops. I hadn't really done much shopping yet and I was running out of time.

Donald in his Caribbean attire!

Cinderella in the wild!

It was now time to head on up to Palo for brunch! I was very excited about this meal. After being reassured many times that I would definitely find something to eat, I finally decided to book. Boy, am I glad I did!

jesemeca

Original Poster

I mean really, how am I supposed to decide what to eat? So many options! I didn't know where to start!

I started off small, the pretzel was not my favorite, too sweet for me. I like my pretzels salty. That sticky bun was to die for! I can't wait to have more!

The tomato soup was delish!

OMG! This pizza is so freaking good! I order the pizza cheese only, meaning the dough, the sauce and cheese. When the waiter brought it out it was only the dough and the cheese, but it was the best pizza I have ever had in my life! I crave this pizza all the time!

Jess trying to steal my food!

jesemeca

Original Poster

My chicken parm was also delish! (Yes, I was being a little greedy here, but can you blame me, with all this good food around!)

My special dessert plate! With it's own little spoon!

The dessert table!

My first plate of desserts!

My second! The Pot de Creme de Cacao was my favorite! I wanted a big dish of it!

I present to you the Ladies of Palo Brunch! @Mrs.Skellington, @joanna71985, @PartOfYourWorld and @LuvsTheMouse!

Spaghetti and Meatballs chandy candy!

Disneyfalcon

Catching up!
Your day in Nassau was awesome! I love the flamingos!!
And the view from the fort is awesome!
I love the picture of your grandparents too.
GorgEous sunset pics!
And I love your first steps!
And Castaway Cay in your pjs! Lol
But your cc pics are amazing! Beautiful! And I love all the pics of the verandah and off the verandah!

PartOfYourWorld

I hate you and love you at the same time for posting about Palo brunch..because now that's all I want to eat and it's 10:30 at night....I wish we could all be there right now....that brunch was so fun!

jesemeca

Original Poster
Catching up!
Your day in Nassau was awesome! I love the flamingos!!
And the view from the fort is awesome!
I love the picture of your grandparents too.
GorgEous sunset pics!
And I love your first steps!
And Castaway Cay in your pjs! Lol
But your cc pics are amazing! Beautiful! And I love all the pics of the verandah and off the verandah!

I love the flamingos, too!
The fort was an amazing place. Wish it would not have started raining on us.
Thanks!
It was my first time in another country! I had to take a picture!
I just may have started something new! Castaway Cay in your pjs! Everyone loves that picture.
Thank you so much! I love all those pictures too!

And the Vanna Whiting - ing is totally awesome. I love it.

And now, I am hungry.

Sorry for making you hungry. Imagine how I felt while typing and posting!

jesemeca

Original Poster
I hate you and love you at the same time for posting about Palo brunch..because now that's all I want to eat and it's 10:30 at night....I wish we could all be there right now....that brunch was so fun!

Brunch was so fun! I wish that I could have that for lunch today before work!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom