What do you enjoy that is free or under $5?

SteveBrickNJ

Original Poster
The title says it all. Can't wait to read what people enjoy doing that doesn't cost a thing. Or if you have an activity that is dirt cheap then go ahead and share that as wellšŸ˜Š.......Edit a couple of hours later: Something you do or something you enjoy in everyday life. NOT when you are on vacation out of state. ThanksšŸ˜‰

Last edited:

HoldenC

I enjoy taking strolls through nature preserves when I have the chance. That is one thing I miss about living in the mountains, there were plenty of nature things to do when I needed to decompress. Here in Orlando, there are plenty but so out of the way.

MouseDreaming

I like walking through the local Farmers Market. Experience price varies, but hey, need to eat later. Taking a nice walk in the neighborhood. Reading a good book. All of my books are library books downloaded on my Nook. When the kids were younger, I used to take them to a free local splash pad. That could occupy us for hours. Window shopping and people watching at the mall.

Back in my just out of college, looking for a job days, I used to meet a friend on a random weekday, at this cafe with outdoor seating. For $2.50, you could have bottomless iced tea. Then down the street was a bread place with free samples that were a full slice.

SteveBrickNJ

Original Poster
I like walking through the local Farmers Market. Experience price varies, but hey, need to eat later. Taking a nice walk in the neighborhood. Reading a good book. All of my books are library books downloaded on my Nook. When the kids were younger, I used to take them to a free local splash pad. That could occupy us for hours. Window shopping and people watching at the mall.

Back in my just out of college, looking for a job days, I used to meet a friend on a random weekday, at this cafe with outdoor seating. For $2.50, you could have bottomless iced tea. Then down the street was a bread place with free samples that were a full slice.
Bottomless ice tea. Very cool! Nice post my friendšŸ˜Š

NiarrNDisney

I enjoy Hiking and since I live here in beautiful Colorado there are tons of places to do so.

Walking around Antique stores and malls is a fun way to get out of the cold or heat for a lazy afternoon.

Lots of museums here are either free (have free days) or offer entry for under $5 so that is always a entertaining/educational activity. Also my town has a large art community so walking around certain districts you can see the street art or wander around a gallery or artists studios.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom