What do you do after coming back from parks?

joejccva71

Original Poster
I'm just curious what people do after a day at the parks. I know that families with kids probably can't wait to crash on their pillows, but I'm wondering about the people that are either doing solo trips or those groups that have no kids.

Are you hitting the pillows also? Are you going to Disney Springs for drinks? Are you relaxing in the hot tub at your pool?

KBLovedDisney

Usually, we end up going back to the room. Showers then watching something like Forensic Files on TV, eating the candy that we have gotten from the Disney hotel's quick shop place and falling asleep. A day in a busy park is exhausting.

However, there are a couple of nights during our stay we usually plan on a meal in Disney Springs for dinner. But, there have been a couple of times where we canceled due to exhaustion.

belledream

We're at the parks til closing and hitting the showers first of all, then the pillows for instant sleep. For me, anyways. My husband turns on the TV and snickers and the Mickey cartoons for a few minutes before passing out as well.

On days where we come back 'early' after parks like Hollywood Studios close, we may take a quick dip in the pool if it is still open, but rarely do we ever see the pool open, morning or night!

P_Radden

No kids (yet)

We usually go back to our room, then:

Shower, check magic forums, email & twitter, sleep.

Occasionally we may stop by the bar for a nightcap before heading straight to the room.

KBLovedDisney

Before kids - after kids - with little ones - with teenagers - since we only get to pop down once a year...
we get back very late, shower off the skanky sweat & sunscreen & get excited to get up at the crack of stupid for our next fun-filled day in the parks.
Omg, hahaha! I seriously about lost it after reading that. :hilarious::hilarious:

Edit: No kids here (yet), but I can only imagine...

Moxie

No kids here. Hubby and I usually go back to the room, shower, relax or nap for an hour, then go to a late dinner at one of the resort hotels. We like closing it down and chilling in the nooks & crannies of the resort (Animal Kingdom is our favorite) late at night when there are fewer people around.

P_Radden

Just curious. Does anyone ever go to the arcades after the parks?

Yes, in fact one of the reasons we frequently stay at All-Star Movies is their Arcade:
20180208_092558.jpg

Crusin' Blast is so much fun...

JIMINYCR

Sometimes I go to the pool, sometimes I just head for the hot tub. We always go to the food court for a drink and late night snack. We stroll around the resort grounds, pop into the gift shop, head for the resort lounge if theres entertainment going on. Ive lost interest in the resort arcade because I dont find anything there thats exciting. We hardly ever go back to the room to watch TV. Sometimes I'll have packed a book to bring along with me to read but never even find I've read much of it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom