What Do You Buy In Orlando for your WDW Trip?

HoneyBee1991

We like to "pre-park-prep" at Walmart or Target our first day in Orlando. We fly and then rent a car for our stay. Usually after we check into our hotel we do a target run.

In the past we have purchased bottled water, our favorite toiletries, and breakfast grab-and-go snacks.

I was wondering what other people picked up (or had delivered) for their one to two week WDW trips?

Would it be odd to pick up a comforter or sheet set?

Thanks!

bigorangeandy

We will grab some bananas, and maybe anything else for forgot. We buy the frozen sausage and biscuits and have those for breakfast each morning for short trips. I'll walk down to the food court and warm them in the microwave while my wife is in the shower.

Upvote 0

yensid67

I like to go to Walmart and get a few things I will need to stock the room with. I also buy souvenirs for the ones I wants to 'get a little something' for...basically listen to me rant about Disney for over 5 years! LOL! I buy my main souvenirs in the parks for me and my husband!

Upvote 0

John park hopper

Since we drive we usually bring a large cooler with things for breakfast (milk, cereal, pastries etc) Now with the new parking fee to off set that we will be bringing stuff for lunch sandwiches (fruit, rolls, ham, lettuce, snacks). Oh yea and bottled water and canned soda. We will eat dinner at a table service restaurant in the park

Upvote 0

HwdStudio

We like to "pre-park-prep" at Walmart or Target our first day in Orlando. We fly and then rent a car for our stay. Usually after we check into our hotel we do a target run.

In the past we have purchased bottled water, our favorite toiletries, and breakfast grab-and-go snacks.

I was wondering what other people picked up (or had delivered) for their one to two week WDW trips?

Would it be odd to pick up a comforter or sheet set?

Thanks!
Just curious but why would you buy a comforter and sheet set?

Upvote 0

Patcheslee

Mainly just conditioner, sunblock, aloe, hand lotion, batteries for fans. I'd rather not risk 10 days worth being packed and opening in our checked bag. Sunblock I do bring 2 of the travel size that has a metal clip, I can clip them on our park bag or belt instead of digging for every hour. Stock up on Mt. Dew and Dr. Pepper for a few days. DD10 is a big water drinker so a case of that for her. Fruit rollups, little debbie's, whatever snack we want for down time/midnight mom needs a chocolate fix.

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
Anyone Lyft or Uber for a grocery run, wondering how much it cost and what is close to the Pop.

We do a grocery run to Publix down towards Orange Lake (near the back entrance to WDW by AKL). We like the fruit and veg, plus all the usual groceries like fresh meat etc. There’s a liquor store there too, plus a drug store if we need anything. We order a few basics from the resort shop through DVC for when we first arrive, mainly for breakfast and snacks. Then head over to do a proper shop for 3 or 4 days at a time.

You can also get a delivery from one of the many companies operating. Garden Grocer, Dizzy Dolphin, Amazon Prime and Instacart are the ones that spring to mind. Be careful of Amazon, I think it’s Amazon Pantry that you’ll be charged for collecting (by Disney). Most grocery orders are free to collect (obviously the companies charge delivery fees which vary); they also have different policies for alcohol deliveries.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Nottamus

We drive in, but still run out to the stores on 192 off of Sherberth rd for bananas, half and half...maybe beer, anything we don't like leaving in the car in the Florida sun until room is ready.

Formosa Gardens area has quite a few shop stops to make it convenient. A little further down the road is Target.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom