what do i try first when i get to Disney Springs?

what do i try first when i get to Disney Springs?

• A. Gideon's

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • B. Everglazed

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • C. Yes

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters

RoyWalley

1622056580582.png

Swirl Dole whip parfait - New at Marketplace snacks at DS
I would love to try this.

Giss Neric

Definitely Gideon's. We always can't finish it so we always bring them home and eat them for the next couple of days and it's still good. Although we found a gem by the name of Wondermade Marshmallows that we always buy whenever we drop by Springs. It's in a small stall. The flavors are great and unique. Pricey but worth it and you support local businesses.
fathers-day-boozy_1024x1024@2x.jpg
080A5222_1024x1024@2x.jpg

cjlyon

If there is a waitlist at gideon's sign up there first then go to everglazed some times they have a wait but its not as long as gideon's. Both are delicious!!!

JIMINYCR

Go early in the day. We went twice on our trip, once to shop and once to shop and dine and the entire area was pandemonium. Wall to wall people in the early afternoon and well into the evening. This was the most crowded weve ever contended with. Disney must be raking the bucks in and who cares about Covid.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
"First?" - A Guinness at Hole in the Wall. Or maybe a Gator Bite at Splitsville. You could always do a Reggie first at Jock Lindsey's. But then again some moonshine at Homecoming or some bourbon at Polite Pig would also work. Bathroom would be "second".

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom