What Disney movie needs a dark ride

Archie123

The TV show was one of Disney Channel's best TV shows. Your personal opinion doesn't equal fact. Something a lot of people on these forums don't seem to understand.

It doesn't matter what the source material is, or what PART of the movie it's based on... As long as Imagineers use their brain, and have a decent sized budget. Splash Mountain will always be the best example of that.

I agree. The show was quite good for what it was.

Den Carter

If we're talking 'scary' dark rides, it'll never happen due to the movie's status as a massive failure, but I'd 100% love to see a Black Cauldron story coaster.

If fun and whimsical is the plan, Zootopia/Zootropolis would be perfect, too.

dman1373

Original Poster
The TV show was one of Disney Channel's best TV shows. Your personal opinion doesn't equal fact. Something a lot of people on these forums don't seem to understand.

It doesn't matter what the source material is, or what PART of the movie it's based on... As long as Imagineers use their brain, and have a decent sized budget. Splash Mountain will always be the best example of that.
I stated my opinion.....when did I say that was fact?

Maelstrom Troll

Peter Pan, the current ride is not good. Also why Tianna doesn't have a restaurant yet is shocking.

She does on the Disney Wonder!
17EEB509-648F-4EB5-8825-A987CBF5F8BB.jpeg

Wouldnt it be good for a Princess and the Frog ride which included Tiana’s Place similar to DL POTC!

dman1373

Original Poster
I must Have misread it when you blatantly said “the terrible tv show.” It should have said “in my opinion, I thought The tv show was terrible because _______.”
You literally started by saying "the TV show was one of the Disney channels best shows.". So take your own advice. Or you can get over yourself and stop being so ridiculous.

There’s so much ideas to throw in but if I have to say it should be “Wreck it Ralph” due to the fact with how the movie is , it could be a driving stimulator plus it will fit good in tommorrowland or fantasyland with the princess theme they have going on because it deals with a different kind of princess .

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom