What did my Wife reserve for us?

R W B

Original Poster
So I'm confused with this one. Is this dinner and priority seating for Rivers of Light like they have for Fantasmic? I've tried booking ROL dinner for another night but it said I needed to call and pay up front but my wife was able to book this in the app. Our main goal is to see ROL, eating at Tusker House is just a bonus. Will this accomplish that? Thanks!

Screenshot_20180124-155839.jpg

belledream

It's dinner at Tusker House and a ticket in to a "reserved seating area" in the RoL theater. So yes, like Fantasmic. It doesn't actually reserve you a seat, just allows you to get in to an area of seating that is otherwise controlled and guaranteed for those who are taking part in a dining package that night. So this will definitely achieve that. Otherwise, if you don't want to dine at/pay for Tusker House, you should be able to get regular seating as long as you arrive maybe 30-45 minutes early. 2nd shows tend to be less crowded as well.

Not sure about your booking issues. I had issues trying to modify the time of my RoL dining reservation on the app/website, but was able to book on the website. If you call Dining, I'm sure they can sort things out for you if you're trying to make a change.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
You do not have to pre pay for dining packages like ROL, Fantasmic, Candlelight etc. You do not pay until you dine there. And no this is not if you have a dining plan only you never have to pre pay these. We did not use a dining plan Just last month and did all 3 of these and did not pay until we were finished with our meal just like a normal reservation.:)

R W B

Original Poster
Thank you both! We are on the dining plan and eating at Husker House is fine. I just wanted to make sure we got into ROL.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
So I'm confused with this one. Is this dinner and priority seating for Rivers of Light like they have for Fantasmic? I've tried booking ROL dinner for another night but it said I needed to call and pay up front but my wife was able to book this in the app. Our main goal is to see ROL, eating at Tusker House is just a bonus. Will this accomplish that? Thanks!

View attachment 258962

Yes. The entrance for the priority seating is over by the Nemo theatre. You've got seats in the middle of the seating area.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom