What attraction do you think Disney is going to replace Stitch’s Great Escape with?

What attraction do you think Disney is going to replace Stitch’s Great Escape with?

• Wreck it Ralph

Votes: 37 34.9%
  • Wall E

Votes: 10 9.4%
  • The Incredibles

Votes: 11 10.4%
  • Big Hero 6

Votes: 8 7.5%
  • Alien

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Doctor Strange

Votes: 7 6.6%
  • Something Original

Votes: 8 7.5%
  • Extraterrorestrial Alien Encounter return

Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Stitch Encounter

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Other

Votes: 13 12.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Diesel Dan

We loved The Alien Encounter, took the kids on it when they were 8-10 years old, scary but in a great way. Actually some Adult friends & family were more scared than the kids! When the Alien breathed in your ear! I know it won't go back to the Original so then maybe a Marvel type ride.

Amidala

I get that IPs are still being tossed around, but do we know if the plan is still to build a basic simulator of some kind? If so, would love to see Wall-E or BH6 (if not in Epcot which would be my ideal, then at least in Tmrwland). Not so sure WIR is a good thematic fit, but then again neither is Monsters Inc. and here we all are. Wall-E has some really gorgeous visuals, which would translate well to something Philharmagic-esque (assuming the ride won’t be much more ambitious than this considering the foot print is small???)

The Empress Lilly

A Flight to the Moon attraction that pays homage to both the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 flight and to the classic MK attraction for that park's 50th!

It will be a big success with interested kids, non-arrested development adults, have no Instagram worthy aspects, and fits the TL theme!

KikoKea

Probably nothing for a long while, since Disney is spending so much $$ on paint to renovate TL. 😒

(Oops! I think my sarcasm is acting up again.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom