What Attraction do u love the most?

Blackie Pueblo

The Haunted Mansion and Pirates are my ultimate favorites! I never miss them! But I also really enjoy Space Mountain, Rock N Rollar Coaster, and Tower of Terror.

The American Adventure in EPCOT is probably my favorite show attraction. I love history, and this show always leaves me with a big sense of pride.

And the new Soarin'... look out, it's a great ride and maybe climbing the ranks fast.

Blackie Pueblo

General Grizz

The American Adventure is one of the most innovative, artistic, inspiring, emotional, and AMAZING pieces of art I have EVER seen.

Journey into Imagination (original), Horizons, World of Motion, and Kitchen Kabaret were educational, good-humored, and at many points classic attractions, rich with song, character, a take-home point, and good storytelling.

Country Bear Jamboree is an entertaining show with classic Disney characters and gags that only Marc Davis and his team could think up.

The Enchanted Tiki Room (original) is a good slice of Walt Disney and Wally Boag. Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress holds the key to all dreaming and doing, a tribute to the past, present, and future in the context of simple family life. It translates Walt Disney's spirit to all generations.

Ellen's Energy Adventure is a hilarious film with a good balance between entertainment in education, an excellent example of a modern Epcot model. The score makes the experience priceless.

Dreamflight was just cool.

Those are my favorites. :D

lynnedenzil

oooooohhhhhhhhh it's so hard to choose between them!!!!! I love them all for different reasons!!!!!!!!!!!

With regards to Adrenalin it's got to be Tower of Terror and Rock'N'Rollercoaster!! But Splashmountain is soooooo gooooood tooo!!....And then there's Dinosaur.......and Test Track!!!!!!!

The childrens rides are just magical!!

It's just too close to call for me I'm afraid!!!

EpcotGirl

It has always been Universe of energy my other was food rocks now soarin but i still loved food rocks - i was not alive for KK only for FR -

+ Living with the land

luna99

I'm wondering if I'll be the only one to say this.. but I *LOVE* living with the land... my sister always makes fun of me...

"why do you want to ride that dumb vegetable ride?"

but I love it.. I have to do it everytime I go.. I don't know what it is about it.. and a few trips ago I did the walking tour of the greenhouse and stuff which was really great...

ahhhhh, I love "the land" pavillion.:D

and I also love "impressions de france".... when I lived in orlando, if I had had a bad day.. I'd go into epcot and watch that film alone.. and it would wisk me away to france... and I'd feel so much better.. the music, the visuals... it's definately my second favorite thing about walt disney world.

Blackie Pueblo

I had stated which ones I loved earlier but I got to thinking. Questions like this are tough. It's too hard to pick a ride or rides from all the parks. I think to be more fair, and not let it pull on our brains, it should be more like from each park what are your favorites. Or am I making this harder than it is? LOL

Blackie Pueblo
http://www.newlineagfilms.com

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom