What area would you add to Animal Kingdom?

Which land would you choose?

• The Amazon

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • The Arctic

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • North America

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Australia

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • The Pridelands

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Beastly Kingdomme

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Other

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters

Brer Panther

Original Poster
I've heard a lot of complaints about Avatar Land. If they had decided to go with an actual continent as opposed to Pandora, which would you have chosen?

I'm not sure what I'd choose. Australia could be cool.

brb1006

I pick Australia, I always felt that if an Australia area was ever built. I always pictured one of the attractions being based on The Rescuers Downunder which is a mix between Soarin and the ride style used for The Amazing Spiderman but with more special effects.

Cmdr_Crimson

Simple....

BEAST...
bk.jpg

LY
beastlycastle3.jpg~original

King
dragontowerdetail.jpg~original

Domme!
river_dragon.jpg

wdwfan4ver

Australia, but I did consider an Ice age era land. Australia is a big omission like not having an Ice Age era land is.

I thought of an Ice age era land since AK had Dinosaurs already. While the ice age happened Millions of years after the Dinosaurs, this is a well known era due to the general public hearing of such ice age animals such as Woolly Mammoths, and Saber tooth tigers as examples. Not having an Ice age era land is a big omission since AK was designed living, extinct, and mythical animals.

orlando678-

I'd personally add a Europe area too, I know its close to Beastly Kingdomme but imagine Scottish highlands, Alpine mountains and Scandinavian fjords etc. Beastly kingdomme should be more fictional like Middle Earth for example. Also what about A Bug's Land or Ants Island to represent insects.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom