What are you most looking forward to opening in 2012?

What are you most looking forward to opening in 2012?

• Storybook Circus

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • Be our Guest Restaurant

Votes: 110 21.7%
  • Ariel's Adventure

Votes: 108 21.3%
  • Enchanted Tales with Belle

Votes: 10 2.0%
  • Splitsville

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • Disney's Art of Animation Resort

Votes: 27 5.3%
  • Test Track 2.0

Votes: 234 46.2%
  • Agent P's World Showcase Adventure

Votes: 6 1.2%

• Total voters

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Live Dark Rides and really looking forward to AUA but it has to be Be Our Guest for me, the potential is HUGE and with so little known it can be a BIG addition to MK

rufio

When does Be Our Guest open? And what are the chances of getting reservations? I think I might have to adjust dinner plans to include this restaurant!

GLaDOS

Test Track is the only thing I'm excited about. I've been on Mermaid, and nothing else is really remotely exciting.

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
No brainer! Test Track!
I'm dissapointed I'm going to miss the opening, but it will be a great excuse to come back next year.

bubbles1812

Test Track and Ariel. I think the restaurant will be cool but at the end of the day it's still just a restaurant with what will most likely be pretty generic food. Unless they finally decide to bring some French to MK.

PartOfYourWorld

Looking forward to Ariel's Undersea Adventure the most! Been waiting for WDW to give Ariel her own dark ride! And that I get to see my favorite Prince's castle! That is going to be amazing :) Hoping there is some soft openings when I go in Nov/Dec!

The Empress Lilly

BoG is just a restaurant. With better theme but the same food.

Realistically, how often will I eat there? I can only do so many tables service meals in one holiday. I'll go cvjheck it out, and then eat tyhere again maybe another trip.

Rides though, I do over and over, every single trip. So TLM for me. I like me a darkride too, and I enjoyed the videos I've seen of it. (Except for the rushed ending etc etc) TestTron I'm also looking forward too, but not hugely so - I never liked TT. It doesn't really do anything for me.

Also: what, no mention of Jack Sparrow? And Disney is building an entire * cough * attraction for him, the hottest thing of like forty years ago!

disney1077

I picked Test Track because I love the thrill rides and I am curious to see what the new changes are going to be but I am also excited about Ariel's Adventure since it will be something new.

wdwfan4ver

Some of the stuff on the poll is stuff that I never will do or go to such as Splitsville. I really don't like to bowl and I don't play pool and is the reason why I am not excited about Splitsville.

I went with Test Track 2.0, I wouldn't be able to ride it before 2013 though. I am a fan of the original Test Track and it makes sense why I went with it. Ariel's Adventure would be 2nd choice since I never went on it before.

GeoDonJac34

I went with Test Track. Very much hoping it will be ready in the fall for our next trip. I am looking forward to the POTC attraction, or whatever it is. Although it will be tough to replace Narnia.:)

Donald96

I would have voted for TLM and BatB if they were put toghether but apart they arn't as exciting as one of my favorite rides (TT) becoming "new" again!:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom