What are they doing to Phantom Manor at DLP, and will WDW follow?

Model3 McQueen

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I just saw on my Android feed that the reopening has been pushed back to January of next year. I've also seen that they have a huge cover over the mansion but that's all I know.

Do you all know what they're doing, and if so will some major changes be coming to the DL / WDW versions of the HM based on what they're doing in Paris?

Hayley In Wonderland

I just saw on my Android feed that the reopening has been pushed back to January of next year. I've also seen that they have a huge cover over the mansion but that's all I know.

Do you all know what they're doing, and if so will some major changes be coming to the DL / WDW versions of the HM based on what they're doing in Paris?
Compared to the WDW & DL versions, the DLP PM is incredibly outdated and old. It is one of my favourite rides in the park but needed the extensive refurb that it's getting. I personally hope they don't try to copy WDW or DL too much, as I love that PM has it's own unique story. I also think it have the prettiest show building..

cjkeating

All of DLPs attractions have been having a top to bottom refurbishment, these are not your typical refurbishments and involve stripping the rides back to their barebones and then rebuilding. If what has been done to other refurbished attractions such as POTC, BTM and SM the likelihood is the ride looks very similar to when it closed except for being brand new and with a few new effect and maybe a new show-scene. It has already been confirmed the 'Phantom' storyline will remain.

GiveMeTheMusic

Nothing they do in Paris can carry over to WDW/DL as the rides are thematically very different.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom