What are the stages of membership?

DisneyFreak

Original Poster
I noticed that I've gone from Junior Member to Member already and some are "Earning their Wings".

What are all the different stages and how many posts do you need to get to each one?

M

Mr Lightbeer

Originally posted by WDW-Imagineer
Or a Senior Cast Member like I am :D :D

Senior cast member my ,you're just a loser monorail lime,a loser.;)

Attachments

• mickey005.gif
    mickey005.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 147
M

Mr Lightbeer

Originally posted by Seano846
Lightbeer you are so hostile

hey I can be rude, sarcastic and snotty also.

Attachments

• mickey005.gif
    mickey005.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 138

WDW-Imagineer

No, I was hoping for something when you reach 300, but after following you around last night responding to your every post just to get 300, nothing changed. Probably will change at 350.

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by WDW-Imagineer
No, I was hoping for something when you reach 300, but after following you around last night responding to your every post just to get 300, nothing changed. Probably will change at 350.

lol snif snif u just use me last night lol

jay_london

Originally posted by Maria
Steve,

Why don´t you put everybody back down to ZERO posts again? Wouldn´t it be FUN??? ;) :D

go stand in the corner any more suggestions like that and you will have Darth Rod to contend with:mad:

jay

Chernabog

It wouldn't change anything for me if we went back to zero. But I'll bet alot of people may not be happy. I only respond when I have something worthwhile to say. Maybe I should just respond because why not

M

Mr Lightbeer

Originally posted by Chernabog
It wouldn't change anything for me if we went back to zero. But I'll bet alot of people may not be happy. I only respond when I have something worthwhile to say.

If that's the case ,how come you have 14 posts to your credit at the moment?

Attachments

• mickey005.gif
    mickey005.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 63

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom