What are the best bathrooms at each park?

Raineman

My favorite bathroom is upstairs at Columbia Harbor House. First I get to eat my dinner not quite in Fantasyland, not quite in Liberty Square and then I get to use a small out of the way bathroom that most people probably don't realize exists.
Do you have to go through CHH to get to the bathrooms, or is there an outside entrance? Gonna have to remember this one for next time.

Mickey5150

Do you have to go through CHH to get to the bathrooms, or is there an outside entrance? Gonna have to remember this one for next time.
The bathrooms are inside CHH, there may even be some on the 1st floor but I've never looked since I always eat upstairs. The bathrooms are right next to the staircase that is to the left of the ordering area.

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
You can just walk right in. You have to go past the dining tables and it's upstairs. I think it's overrated to be honest. The bathroom stalls are very small and cramped compared to other bathrooms at WDW. And there are so many people eating at the Columbia House that still use those bathrooms.

Wait, are you telling us that there is NO upcharge for this attraction?! :joyfull:

Shouldigo12

This is what I love about this site. I could ask you guys anything and you would have an answer for me, complete with details. I could ask you what your favorite trash can was and you would probably know. I could ask you what your favorite seat is in the park and you guys wouldn't even have to think about it. I love it.

JustAFan

This is what I love about this site. I could ask you guys anything and you would have an answer for me, complete with details. I could ask you what your favorite trash can was and you would probably know. I could ask you what your favorite seat is in the park and you guys wouldn't even have to think about it. I love it.
Trash cans - it's probably a tie between Frontierland and the Mexico area of world showcase.
Best seat - for relaxing, the hub area in front of the castle. For thrills, first car on Expedition Everest.

Come at me. :D

Raineman

IMHO, whichever one doesn't have a guy in a stall either emptying the contents of his colon, loudly, or forcefully having his latest meal run right back out the front of his mouth.

The last, and only time my aching stomach forced me to use the restroom, I've heard both in 3 separate bathrooms in a hour-long period. And you would think that the bug noises and occasional speaker conversation at It's A Bug's Land (the third restroom in that hour) would be cute and not demeaning.
I’m sure the people evacuating their stomach contents through their mouth were instantly regretting their meal choices-scarfing down 2 turkey legs, 2 churros and a large portion of the buffet at Crystal Palace just before walking around MK in 90 degree heat is not the best idea.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Not even for the Hidden Mickey....
There's a Hidden Mickey on the brass floor drain in the Mens Room.
images(16).jpg

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
I’m sure the people evacuating their stomach contents through their mouth were instantly regretting their meal choices-scarfing down 2 turkey legs, 2 churros and a large portion of the buffet at Crystal Palace just before walking around MK in 90 degree heat is not the best idea.

Exactly. And I know it's difficult for someone like me, who tries to eat healthy, when there's churro and popcorn in the air :/ I will admit, I was surprised to hear so many people struggling to keep the Disneyland food / treats in. Than again usually I'm only in there for a minute and not 10 which is probably why I was more aware of my surroundings.

Willmark

My favorite bathroom is upstairs at Columbia Harbor House. First I get to eat my dinner not quite in Fantasyland, not quite in Liberty Square and then I get to use a small out of the way bathroom that most people probably don't realize exists.
Level up achieved (they were just used).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom