What are some Vegan options at the food courts at Contemporary Resort

Flower'sChild

Original Poster
A Vegan diet means I don't eat any animal foods such as meat,seafood,dairy,milk,cheese,honey,eggs ect. > Anyways I am staying at AllStarsMovies but when I go to the parks I spend most of my time at the Magic Kingdom so I was thinking during my 9 day DisneyWorld Birthday Vacation I might head over to Contemporary and eat at their food court ( since its so close lol )

First of all I think I might have heard that they have more than one food court ? Second what are some Vegan food choices that they have ? I might need to call them to find out but wanted to post it here to see if I can get some good ideas
smiler.gif
Thank you
smiler.gif

Number_6

Honestly, calling them would really be your best bet. My daughter has allergies to milk products so we've called resorts and spoken with the chefs in charge of all food prepared at those resorts to find out what she can eat. I'm sure if you called the Contemporary, they could give you a list of options that would suit your needs.

GymLeaderPhil

The Kona Cafe at the Polynesian really does a great job of catering to vegans, but you sould contact any resturant you're interested in going to so that they might make something special for you! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom