What’s your go to Disney movie?

Minnie1986

Original Poster
Since we’re in the midst of Stay At Home, I’ve just started planning my next trip to “the world.” Doing so has me missing our home away from home and I’m now watching Beauty and the Beast. The songs, story, etc. just make me so happy!

what’s your go to Disney Movie?

belledream

I was gonna say Beauty and the Beast! Same reasons as you. Music, characters, setting/scenery... Hence the relevant username. ;)

I also have a soft spot for Finding Nemo. The humor is right up my alley, yet I always shed a tear when Nemo and Marlin reunite.

Minnie1986

Original Poster
I was gonna say Beauty and the Beast! Same reasons as you. Music, characters, setting/scenery... Hence the relevant username. ;)

I also have a soft spot for Finding Nemo. The humor is right up my alley, yet I always shed a tear when Nemo and Marlin reunite.
I will always cry my heart out at that scene:cry:

mf1972

this is a tough one because of all the possibilities, but i’ll go with the toy story movies, darby o’gill & the little people, hercules, & finding nemo

smooch

My favorite would definitely be Lilo & Stitch! Stitch has always been my favorite Disney character since I was little, but I think one reason I love the movie so much is because my family has gone to Maui many times over the years because my parents own a timeshare there and we started going with them around 4th grade if I remember correctly, and every time I would go there it reminded me of all the music and the beautiful art style of Lilo & Stitch and vice versa, when I watch Lilo & Stitch it reminds me of my family trips and brings all these fun memories of me and my family that I'll treasure forever.

Moka

As told by my profile picture, The Lion King franchise. I have a dangerous addiction to those movies.

But, some others can include Toy Story, Aladdin, Lilo & Stitch.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom