What’s your favorite hidden Mickey?

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
je0jdfw8uh701.jpg

One of my very favorites near end of Big Thunder Mountain, my very favorite ride.....:cool: 💕 ;)

Minnesota disney fan

Wow, you guys are amazing. I never noticed any of these, and I've been to WDW many times:(
I think we get our "disney blinders" on when we get there and only look for our old favorites.
I need to get one of those Hidden Mickey books:)

Walt Disney1955

Always liked the one in Haunted Mansion in the ballroom with the plate and saucers. There is one setting at the table that deliberately has two cups above one of the plates. No doubt it is a hidden mickey.

I thought the Koala bears on Small World had a deliberate mickey look with their ears.

The cookies on the plate at the beginning of Peter Pan

It's gone now, but Snow White's ride on the mural had a pair of boxer shorts with hearts on them, except for one heart that looked different from the others.

Perhaps my favorite is not so much a Mickey but a nod to a past attraction. Winnie the Pooh has a picture of Mr. Toad handing Pooh the deed to the house. You have to look right to the left after entering one of the rooms to see it, but it is there. Also, Mr. Toad at the top of the pet cemetery after you leave Haunted Mansion is another one.

Marguerite T

There used to be a really great one formed by the garden watering hose in Living With the land in the greenhouse tour on the boat ride but I did not see it when I was last there in 2018. Anyone else know if it is usually there?

kamluvsdisneyland

A little help for those of us who don't get to WDW often (or maybe it's just bad eyesight!) ...

where is the Mickey on the knight statue?
where is the Mickey in the golfing scene from Soarin?
where is the Mickey in the darkride water scene with frogs & turtles?

Forgive me for being such a newbie! Thanks.

JIMINYCR

A little help for those of us who don't get to WDW often (or maybe it's just bad eyesight!) ...

Knight... hard to see from the far away shot... look on the crown
e57c4839-b23e-4591-ba5c-0f8b1d9572e9_d.jpg

Soarin... on the ball... just isnt showing up clearly on the posted photo
soarin-golf.jpg

Turtle & frogs.... look on the Frogs back.

Last edited:

klmall

An imperfect Mickey is on the two frogs in the dark ride scene.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom