What’s the best way to make room requests?

MattH20

If not using Touring Plans, what is the best way to get through to Disney, is there an email or phone number? When I requested last time on the phone to Disney, they just referred me to my Disney experience which didn’t really offer anything.

nickys

Premium Member
If not using Touring Plans, what is the best way to get through to Disney, is there an email or phone number? When I requested last time on the phone to Disney, they just referred me to my Disney experience which didn’t really offer anything.
If you want to call then use the Reservations line.

Or you can use MDE chat instead.

Indy_UK

So I had a note put on my AKV reservation as we wanted a pool view when booking a standard room. I even have a specific room number I was hoping for.

If I did online checkin at 30 days would a room number of been allocated to me by that point or is that not until check in day?

Basically wondered if it meant I would see if my request was possible before checking in

Tuvalu

Premium Member
So I had a note put on my AKV reservation as we wanted a pool view when booking a standard room. I even have a specific room number I was hoping for.

If I did online checkin at 30 days would a room number of been allocated to me by that point or is that not until check in day?

Basically wondered if it meant I would see if my request was possible before checking in
You will not see you room number until your room is ready to be occupied on check in day.

CuteAsMinnie

For those of you who have called in with room requests, is there any particular number which is best to call?

Thanks so much!

When we made reservations ourselves through Disney we would make sure our room request was noted on the reservation. Lately we’ve been using our favorite travel agent and she puts the request in our reservation. We then make sure we check in at the front desk. For the online check in, the only thing we indicate is our time of arrival. Nothing else. We’ve had 100% luck with this method over the past 25 years .

🌺

Imhere

We *usually* get our room requests.

We make our requests when we make our reservations over the phone.

I also call 4 - 6 weeks in advance of check in to make sure my requests are still noted. They always are.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom