What’s Happening in Innoventions?

goofyyukyuk

Original Poster
Hey guys!
I’m currently in line to meet Baymax at Epcot in one of the old Innoventions building. Across from us is a big temporary wall apologizing for their “nano-dust” while they “reinvent San Fransokyo.” I’m attaching a picture, but I was wondering if anybody knew what was currently happening here.
Thanks!
3982B656-3472-4ACE-B481-CD7A9A591AF8.jpeg

Kman101

I just remembered that meet n greet existed. But now I'm sad it isn't becoming Baymax's robot pavilion. : (

I guess it still could, lol. WiR's meet and greet is moving to Imagination at some point. I wonder if they move Joy and Sadness too? I think it's a total missed opportunity to not have a true Big Hero Expo of some sort (Tomorrowland works too I guess but I don't quite know what direction they want either land to be going in). Maybe they will.

Acidsplat

I guess it still could, lol. WiR's meet and greet is moving to Imagination at some point. I wonder if they move Joy and Sadness too? I think it's a total missed opportunity to not have a true Big Hero Expo of some sort (Tomorrowland works too I guess but I don't quite know what direction they want either land to be going in). Maybe they will.
I'm one of those that leans to classic Epcot, but picturing a San Fransokyo Expo with new interactive "inventions" on display with demonstrations and shows, my nieces would have a blast with that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom