What’s going on Feb 7?

allidog1

Original Poster
I’m in Orlando for a conference in February and was trying to stay at Disney one night but the only rooms available are above my price range and are suites/concierge level. What’s going on that week that has most of the rooms booked?

nickys

Premium Member
I think that’s in the middle of the big Cheerleading competition, which I think is Feb 6th-11th.

Thee’s also another event on which tends to overlap. I forget which one that is.

CLEtoWDW

I’m there for a conference as well and I’m experiencing a similar issue. I wanted to stay a few days after and can’t find anything in the deluxe hotels.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
55th Anniversary of the Beatles landing at JFK......not sure if it's correlated to room occupancy though.....unless Paul shows up at the UK pavilion.

Miss Bella

I've noticed the same thing. There are plenty of rooms available Feb 6 and 8, but the 7th nothing. A month ago I was able to book a club level room the 7th to 9th. I really don't need club level and I've been checking daily but nothing opens up. Like I said there are plenty of options on the 8th and 6th. I'm not there for a conference, but going on a cruise. There's lots of rooms available Presidents day weekend after cruise.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom